• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Dot Stemware: BO Extended to Nov. 2nd - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the "Get Your Hands on Dot Stemware" promotion from Pampered Chef is a limited-time offer where customers can purchase a set of four Dot Stemware glasses at a discounted price of $49, which is $20 off the regular price. The promotion was originally set to end on October 31st but has been extended to November 2nd. Customers can purchase multiple sets at the discounted price as long as the order is placed before November 2nd. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I remember toward the beginning of the month we got notice that they there going on to be on BO till the end of this month and today I went and checked the BO status and they are now moved to Nov. 2nd which the discussing part is how I earned a set of them and I haven't even gotten them and I am selling sets of them and the charms and I don't even show the charms cause I don't have the glasses. I wish they would really get this taken care of.

My replacements came today ~ so I think they are getting the stock "up" now.

I completely understand your frustration. It's definitely not fair that you earned a set of them and still haven't received them, while others are already selling sets and charms. It seems like there's been a lot of confusion and delays with this particular item. Hopefully they will get it sorted out soon and you'll finally be able to enjoy your earned set. Hang in there!

Related to Get Your Hands on Dot Stemware: BO Extended to Nov. 2nd - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the "Get Your Hands on Dot Stemware" promotion?

The "Get Your Hands on Dot Stemware" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a set of four Dot Stemware glasses at a discounted price.

2. How much is the discounted price for the Dot Stemware glasses?

The discounted price for the Dot Stemware glasses is $49, which is a savings of $20 off the regular price.

3. When does the promotion end?

The promotion was originally set to end on October 31st, but it has been extended to November 2nd.

4. Can I purchase more than one set of Dot Stemware glasses at the discounted price?

Yes, you can purchase multiple sets of Dot Stemware glasses at the discounted price as long as the order is placed before the promotion ends on November 2nd.

5. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The discounted price of $49 is the best deal available for the Dot Stemware glasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • pchefinski
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies