• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flexible Funnel Dimensions: Help Needed!

In summary, the flexible funnel has dimensions of approximately 4 inches in diameter at the top, 1 inch in diameter at the bottom, and a length of 6 inches. It is designed to fit in a variety of jars and bottles, as it can stretch to fit larger openings and compress to fit smaller ones. It is also dishwasher safe and heat resistant up to 425°F, and is made from BPA-free, food-grade silicone.
AmyDare
I have a customer who wants to know how big the flexible funnels are, but I can't find the dimensions anywhere. Does anyone have them??

The large blue one measures 4x4x approx 4-1/2 high.
The small green one measures 3x3x approximately 4 high.They're really terrific. I use mine all the time.

Thank you!

1. What are the dimensions of the flexible funnel?

The dimensions of the flexible funnel are approximately 4 inches in diameter at the top and 1 inch in diameter at the bottom. The length of the funnel is approximately 6 inches.

2. Can the flexible funnel fit in different sized jars and bottles?

Yes, the flexible funnel is designed to fit in a variety of jars and bottles. It can stretch to fit larger openings and can also be compressed to fit smaller openings.

3. Is the flexible funnel dishwasher safe?

Yes, the flexible funnel is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can the flexible funnel be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the flexible funnel is heat resistant up to 425°F, making it safe to use with hot liquids. However, we recommend letting the liquid cool for a few minutes before using the funnel.

5. Is the flexible funnel BPA-free?

Yes, the flexible funnel is made from BPA-free, food-grade silicone, ensuring it is safe for use with food and drinks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • my3ps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies