• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Outlet Items Not Showing up in P3?

In summary, there may be a delay in updating the P3 system with new outlet items, so it is advised to check back later. New outlet items are typically added on a weekly basis, but this may vary. If they are not showing up in P3, they can still be purchased through a consultant or the website. These new outlet items are also eligible for discounts and promotions, but availability may be limited. To stay updated on new outlet items, it is recommended to sign up for the email newsletter or follow Pampered Chef on social media.
kam
Staff member
I cannot get the few new items that were added to the outlet to show up under a sample order in P3. The other items that have been on for awhile are there.

I have closed and opened to update and then I even ran the manual update tonight.

Does anyone else have them showing in P3?

You don't order Outlet through P3. You order outlet items behind CC.

DebbieJ said:
You don't order Outlet through P3. You order outlet items behind CC.

You can order them under noncomissionable orders on P3 - same place that you order new season samples.

ChefBeckyD said:
You can order them under noncomissionable orders on P3 - same place that you order new season samples.

I used to order them behind CC, but then I discovered I can order them through P3 and I like that it gives me a better "history" of my orders.

ChefBeckyD said:

Wow, when did that start? You can tell how much I pay attention..... LOL :)

DebbieJ said:
Wow, when did that start? You can tell how much I pay attention..... LOL :)

I only found it when I was looking for info about the new product samples.:D

I didn't know you could get them through P3! AWESOME!!

P3 will let you put them in a non-com order, but wont let you submit it. That is frustrating!

So I can record them in my P3 so I have a record of them for tax purposes, etc. but I cannot actually submit the order online?

1. Why are the new outlet items not showing up in P3?

There may be a delay in updating the P3 system with the new outlet items. Please give it some time and check again later.

2. How often are new outlet items added to P3?

New outlet items are typically added to P3 on a weekly basis. However, this may vary depending on inventory and demand.

3. Can I still purchase the new outlet items even if they are not showing up in P3?

Yes, you can still purchase new outlet items by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or placing an order through our website.

4. Are the new outlet items available for discounts or promotions?

Yes, new outlet items are eligible for discounts and promotions. However, please note that availability may be limited and some items may not be eligible for certain promotions.

5. How can I stay updated on new outlet items?

We recommend signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media to stay informed about new outlet items and other updates from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • babywings76