• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Hn16 for Nov. Host Special?

K
karlene
Ok...maybe I'm losing my mind here, but what is HN16 in the product list?
When I went into pampered partner and did a product lookup for a monthly host special it lists the SA specials..along with them it lists HN16 host special with/component for $7.60...
Did I miss something here...I'm sure I did but can't figure out what that is....please help
I don't think it would be the napkins because they are free.

hn16 is the paper napkins for host with 12 or more buying guests.

how do you do a product look up in the program?

hn16but on the host flyer it says a different code, doesn't it? And when I do a product lookup (which simply is clicking on the magnifying glass next to the line that you want to type in a product #) it says "host special w/component and has a price of $7.60? this doesn't make sense to me.

It doesn't make any sense to me either. I'm not sure if our numbers are the same but here the napkins are HN17 not 16. And nothing is $7.60 (or even close due to conversion LOL)

That's just tooo wierd! Why not call HO and get us out of our misery :)

HN16 in my list says Tiles Paper Dinner Napkins..... $0.00 Maybe you need to do an update?

now it got even crazier...now it says XO16 as the product #..."host special with/component....too strange...I think my computer is possessed!!!! yikes
karlene

Related to What Is Hn16 for Nov. Host Special?

1. What is HN16 in the product list?

HN16 refers to a monthly host special product in the Pampered Partner catalog. It is a code used to identify a specific product or product bundle.

2. Where can I find the HN16 host special in the catalog?

The HN16 host special can be found in the Pampered Partner catalog under the monthly host special section. You can also search for it by entering the code HN16 in the product lookup.

3. What is the cost of the HN16 host special?

The HN16 host special is listed as $7.60 in the product lookup. This may vary depending on the current promotion or discounts available.

4. Is the HN16 host special only available for the month of November?

The HN16 host special may be available for the month of November, but it is not limited to that month only. It may be available for a longer period of time or until supplies last.

5. What does the HN16 host special consist of?

The HN16 host special is listed as a host special with/component, which means it may include multiple products or a product bundle. The specific items included in the HN16 host special may vary depending on the current promotion or discounts available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • liljen19