• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Now a Consultant- Get Monthly Host Special?

1) Be a registered consultant2) Have had 3 months of consecutive active months3) Have met the minimum amounts spent during those 3 months
esavvymom
Staff member
My new recruit signed after hosting a show in June. Since she is a past host, can she still get the Monthly Host Specials as a past host? I'm assuming she can add herself as a guest to get it?

Thanks!

Nope. As soon as you sign as a consultant you lose the Booking Benefit part of the host benefits. Part of the consultant policies states you cannot order on a host's show.

well that's a bummer.
Ok..Thanks.

Why is it a bummer? We get to earn the new products free and get discounts and can host as many shows as we want. It keeps consultants from paying on a host's order to get it to the next level, a bad habit to fall into!

As a consultant we don't get a booking benefit. But, we can always get a discount or have our own show that month to get that item at 60% off. Tell her that if she has her own show...only has to be $150 then she can order the host 60% off item. It works better for her because she gets another show in and earns some commission on the $150.

why would you buy a 60% off item to get your host to the next level? You don't earn commission on it.

I just felt it a bummer for my recruit- she had 6 bookings from her show...which is fantastic, yes - as a new consultant! But with Cookware and Cutlery- the high $$$ items, I know I personally can't afford to buy the Cookware and knives even at our discounts, and I know she's a retired school teacher. Having the ability to buy them at the 60% is the only way I can ever get them - right now at least. And there is only so many times one can host your own show :D....every time I've tried, it's a big fat $0. I also wasn't suggesting it to get a host to the next level- only for her to be able to get a piece of cookware (like the 12" skillet) at a really great price that even us as consultant's can't get without doing our own show.I can see not getting the booking benefit if you booked shows from a show you did as the consultant - like if I did a show now and got bookings, yes, I wouldn't expect to get the booking benefits that way. Her show as a regular-ordinary host, and THEN signed up- she doesn't get those perks of the monthly special. When those bookings were attached to her show, she wasn't a consultant. I know we have great incentives, not arguing that.FORTUNATELY for her...she's well on track for earning great PC Bucks, which I wasn't able to get. And, I'm going to encourage her to do her Grand Opening as well....she's only 2 weeks into this, and she had alot who didn't come to her first show.

That is awsome! Remember that in her kit enhancement month, she can spend those PC dollars and get some of those high-ticket items at 40 percent off ... and pay with them with PC Dollars, making them FREE!

She can also host a show as a consultant.

What is a kit enhancement and how do we know what month? I'm lost on this...

lindseystar said:
What is a kit enhancement and how do we know what month? I'm lost on this...

Once your 90 days has ended, you should get an email telling you that you're eligible for it. The kit enhancement gives you 40% off of up to $500 worth of regular priced product. I just got mine and used most of what I had left of my PC dollars on it! It was like Christmas day when the FedEx guy arrived!! :D

Just know that you must be active every month (i.e. all 3 months) prior to your 4th month. On your 4th month, if you met the active requirements, you'll be eligible for the kit enhancement discount of 40%. =)

Go to policies and procedures on consultant corner, <Ctrl> F and type in kit enhancement for all the specifics.

Thanks ladies! :D Maybe I'll save up all my bonus PC $$ for it. I wasn't sure what else I couldn't live without right this minute...now I'm thinking enhancement! :D

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Just know that you must be active every month (i.e. all 3 months) prior to your 4th month. On your 4th month, if you met the active requirements, you'll be eligible for the kit enhancement discount of 40%. =)

Go to policies and procedures on consultant corner, <Ctrl> F and type in kit enhancement for all the specifics.

Actually you need to be active month 1, 2 and 3 OR month 2, 3, and 4 to be eligible for kit enhancement. We also all get that benefit in April if we are active in Jan, Feb and March OR Feb, March and April so if you aren't ready to do it or miss your KE month you'll have another chance each year (first year you get two).

What is the "Past Host Now a Consultant- Get Monthly Host Special" offer?

The "Past Host Now a Consultant- Get Monthly Host Special" offer is a special promotion available to former Pampered Chef party hosts who have now joined as a consultant. It allows them to continue receiving the monthly host special even after their initial party.

How does the "Past Host Now a Consultant- Get Monthly Host Special" offer work?

To take advantage of this offer, past hosts must sign up as a consultant within 30 days after their party. They will then receive the monthly host special with their first consultant order and can continue receiving it each month as long as they meet the monthly sales requirements.

What are the monthly sales requirements for the "Past Host Now a Consultant- Get Monthly Host Special" offer?

The monthly sales requirement for this offer is $150 in personal retail sales. This means that the consultant must sell at least $150 worth of products each month to continue receiving the host special.

Can I combine the "Past Host Now a Consultant- Get Monthly Host Special" offer with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, this offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, consultants can still earn commission on their personal sales and can offer their customers other host benefits, such as free shipping on orders over $75.

How long is the "Past Host Now a Consultant- Get Monthly Host Special" offer available?

This offer is available for a limited time only and may vary by country. It is recommended that interested past hosts contact their consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for more information on the availability of this offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefgirlrd