• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosting on E-Invites: Including Names on Guest List

In summary, a co-host on E-Invites is a feature on Pampered Chef's website that allows you to invite friends and family to a virtual cooking party. You can add up to five co-hosts who can help with party planning and inviting guests. To add a co-host, create your invitation and click on the "Add a Co-Host" button. You can also remove a co-host at any time. Having a co-host can make party planning easier and more efficient, and you can have up to five co-hosts on an E-Invite.
christina78
Here is an email I received from a lady who is co-hosting a cooking show with her friend Lisa:

"I was wondering if there is a way to get my name on the invites along with Lisa's. I want to start compiling a guest list but realize my name is not on the account and am afraid that some of the people I plan to invite do not know Lisa. Just wondering...let me know."

Anyone know the answer?

Put both names in the same line. If there's not room for last names just put initials.

Or build two separate online shows, one for each host. That's what I do. Then I pull them into the same P3 show. :D It's easier to keep up with who pulled in how much. I normally recommend that we figure up what they would have gotten by themselves, then split the rest of the benefits that they get by combining. That way if one does $500 and the other one does $150, the first doesn't feel cheated with sharing the benefits 50/50. ;)

1. What is a co-host on E-Invites?

A co-host on E-Invites is a feature on Pampered Chef's website that allows you to invite friends and family to a virtual cooking party. As a host, you can add up to five co-hosts who can help you with the party planning and invite more guests.

2. How do I add a co-host on an E-Invite?

To add a co-host on an E-Invite, first create your invitation and click on the "Add a Co-Host" button. You can then search for a co-host by name or email and click "Invite" once you find the person you want to add. The co-host will receive an email invitation to join your party as a co-host.

3. Can I remove a co-host from an E-Invite?

Yes, you can remove a co-host from an E-Invite at any time. Simply go to the "Manage Co-Hosts" section in your invitation and click on the "Remove" button next to the co-host's name. They will no longer be able to access the invitation or invite guests.

4. What are the benefits of having a co-host on an E-Invite?

Having a co-host on an E-Invite can help make your party planning easier and more efficient. Co-hosts can help you invite more guests, track RSVPs, and even share the party link on social media. They can also assist with party prep and be a point of contact for guests.

5. Can I have more than one co-host on an E-Invite?

Yes, you can have up to five co-hosts on an E-Invite. This allows you to share the responsibility of party planning and invites with multiple people. However, keep in mind that only the original host can make changes to the invitation or access the party rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • pletcherdee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pletcherdee
  • mechelle