• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use Pws Guest Lists?

If they say no, thank them and that's it. If they say yes, then they're added to the list. If they didn't indicate whether they wanted to be contacted or not, then they're not added to the list.
ChrisT
Hello everyone!

I am new to PC (still in my first 30 days) and to this message board. You guys are awesome and have saved me from bugging my director endlessly:angel:!

I didn't see anything about this question, so I hope I didn't miss it somewhere. I was wondering if anyone uses the guest names that the hosts add to their guest lists on the pws? Is it rude to contact them in the future for specials, etc.? Are there any rules for that? My question is for the names of guests that do not confirm attendance and do not come to a show.

Thanks,
Christina in Michigan

I would not add anyone to my email list without their permission. I always tell my hosts that I will NOT email their friends - my PWS is just for them to easily email them about their show.

I agree - people are only added to my email list when they indicate that they want to be included, or if they have placed an online order.

Same here. That was one of the things that made me nervous about giving guest lists to consultants before I became a consultant - the thought of them getting junk mail. I wouldn't want someone to do it to me, so I don't do it to my customers' friends.

I agree with the others. And I make sure I tell my hosts (I do the invitations) that as well- so they'll feel comfortable providing the list.If they don't come to a show, I'd probably only do a "sorry we missed you" sort of follow-up and that's it.

When I get an order (not a live show) that has the e-mail address list I usually send them an e-mail thanking them for placing an order and asking them if they would like to be on my mailing list. If they say no I say thank-you and that they will only get an e-mail from me if I can't get them on the telephone if problem arises and then not again until they ask to be on my mailing list. Online orders have a spot to indicate if they want to be contacted by me or not so I handle it that way).

Live shows I tell the guests that if they want to be included on my e-mail newsletters list to include their e-mail addresses.

Thank you for all of your input! I do agree now that it would be best to ask first. I guess in my excitement, I wasn't really thinking. I'm so new, I still think EVERYONE needs everything and feel like I need to jump on every little name or lead I get! I just need to relax a little. Thanks again.

As mentioned above, send a note to the people who weren't actually at the show(s), asking them if they want to be on your list - after you let them know that you missed them at the show of course.

Related to Does Anyone Use Pws Guest Lists?

1. What is PWS Guest Lists and how does it work?

PWS Guest Lists is a feature of the Pampered Chef website that allows you to create and manage guest lists for your upcoming parties or events. You can add and edit guest information, track RSVPs, and even send out invitations through the PWS Guest Lists tool.

2. Can I access PWS Guest Lists on my mobile device?

Yes, PWS Guest Lists is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the PWS Guest Lists section.

3. How many guest lists can I create on PWS Guest Lists?

You can create as many guest lists as you need on PWS Guest Lists. This is especially useful if you have multiple parties or events happening at the same time.

4. Can I import guest lists from other sources to PWS Guest Lists?

Yes, you can import guest lists from other sources such as Excel or CSV files to PWS Guest Lists. This makes it easier to add large groups of guests at once.

5. Is PWS Guest Lists only for Pampered Chef parties?

No, PWS Guest Lists can be used for any type of event or party, not just Pampered Chef parties. You can customize the event name and details to fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ttotsis