• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2Nd Show Wanting Same Guest List

In summary, hosting a 2nd show with the same guest list means hosting a second Pampered Chef party with the same guests as a previous party. This is a common practice to increase sales and reach more potential customers. You can definitely host a 2nd show with the same guest list and it is a great way to introduce new products or promotions and potentially earn more host rewards. You do not need to ask for permission to use the same guest list, but it is recommended to inform your guests beforehand. There is no charge for attending a 2nd show with the same guest list and guests may choose to make purchases at the party. You can still earn host rewards for a 2nd show with the same guest list, as
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok I have a gal that wants to use the same guest list on my website to send out invitations that she did before. Does anyone know a way to use the same guest list without having to retype it all? Thanks!!

You can change the date of the show on the PWS and re-use the list.

I have done that just make sure you don't process the online orders---again--

Hi, Stacie -
I have done it this way before by just changing the show info as mentioned, but as Morfia said, watch the outside order closely because the ones from the previous show will still be hanging there.

Thanks everyone!!

Related to 2Nd Show Wanting Same Guest List

What is a 2nd show wanting same guest list?

A 2nd show wanting same guest list means that a consultant wants to host a second Pampered Chef party with the same guest list as a previous party. This is a common practice to reach more potential customers and increase sales.

Can I host a 2nd show with the same guest list?

Yes, you can definitely host a 2nd show with the same guest list. This is a great way to introduce new products or promotions to your guests and potentially earn more host rewards.

Do I need to ask for permission to use the same guest list?

No, you do not need to ask for permission to use the same guest list. However, we do recommend informing your guests beforehand so they are aware that they will be receiving another invitation.

Will my guests be charged for attending a 2nd show with the same guest list?

No, your guests will not be charged for attending a 2nd show with the same guest list. Our parties are always free for guests to attend. However, they may choose to make purchases at the party if they wish.

Can I earn host rewards for a 2nd show with the same guest list?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for a 2nd show with the same guest list. As long as your guests make purchases, you will be eligible for host rewards based on the total sales at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Careyann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • Niki Kate