• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easily Import Guest List for New Show: Help Needed!

In summary, the process for importing a guest list for a new show is simple and easy. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Show" tab. Then, click on the "New Show" button and select the option to "Import Guest List". The guest list should be in a CSV format for easy import, with each column separated by a comma and each row containing information for one guest. There is no limit to the number of guests you can import, but it is recommended to break up large lists into smaller batches. The imported guest list will not automatically send invitations to guests, so you will need to manually send them through the "My Show" tab. The only required information for each guest
rebjean
Does anyone know how to put a past host guest list into a new show on the website. without having to enter each one individual. I need help please!!

I have tried everything and found the only way to do it was to re-enter them all ... or to change the shwo information on the original show updating it with the new date & time.

Thanks for your help. That is the only way that I have found to do it too.

What is the process for importing a guest list for a new show?

The process for importing a guest list for a new show is simple and easy. First, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Show" tab. Then, click on the "New Show" button and select the option to "Import Guest List". From there, you can either upload a CSV file of your guest list or manually enter the information.

What format should the guest list be in for easy import?

The guest list should be in a CSV (comma-separated values) format for easy import. This means that each column in the file should be separated by a comma, and each row should contain the information for one guest, with each piece of information in its own column.

How many guests can I import for a new show?

There is no limit to the number of guests you can import for a new show. However, if you are importing a large number of guests, it is recommended to break up the list into smaller batches to avoid any technical issues.

Will the imported guest list automatically send invitations to my guests?

No, the imported guest list will not automatically send invitations to your guests. It will simply populate the guest list for your new show. You will still need to manually send invitations to your guests through the "My Show" tab.

What information is required for each guest in the imported list?

The only required information for each guest in the imported list is their first and last name. However, it is recommended to also include their email address and phone number for easier communication and tracking of RSVPs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ttotsis