• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You List Host Names on the Calendar?

com. I put the city, state, and zip code. Then, if the host is willing, I will add the name and first initial.

Do you post your host names on your Calendar

• Yes I always post names

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • No I never post names

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I sometimes post names

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • I post but only after asking hosts first

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
lisacb77
So far, I have not. I just list "Cooking Show in Houston" ... and the time/date info, and specials info in the description screen.

BUT, I have seen some of you list the host's name, talk about how she'll get her PHD, etc. I am curious to know what the majority does.

I can argue it either way. People love to see their name in print, and you never know who might know them. On the other hand, people want privacy, and may not want uninvited guests (I know we don't post the address, but maybe someone they know and don't get along with anymore would then show?).

thanks,

I suspect it is the kind of thing to check with a host on. If the host is willing I would probably list it. Right now I'm not including addresses but am thinking of adding a phone number and/or email address. And advantage to the host name is that someone might see it and decide to place a web order. I agree with all your cons.

I post only the first name. That way, it doesn't really violate their privacy, but if people are looking, they will know whose show it is when it says Jen's show in Bourbonnais or whatever...

I only put kitchen show Astoria Oregon ad the date and time... I do not want to put the host name down becasue I want to keep their privacy... the only time I put their name on my website is when I do the evite and enter the guest list and send out an email from my website to let the host know what their password is to get into there show section of the website.

I post it with first name only... and for the location I put "Susie's Home".... this keeps their privacy by only listing their first name. I don't list the town name because I live in smalltown, USA.... LOL

I list the name because I like to tell guests where to look for info. I try to update the calendar when a show is shipped, and I add the recipe from the show to the details section on the calendar, too.

This is something I have been wondering about myself. I haven't even listed a show on there I have thought about it though.

I, too, post only the first name and first initial. It is just a scary world.........

I used to never put my cooking shows on my calendar; but I recently started. I think it's good so people can look & see what dates are already full if they're thinking about having a show. But, now I'm reconsidering taking out their last names & putting their last initial. I agree that you just never know these days! I definately don't put their address either; just the town & date, not even the time.

I put the guest's name and for location, I just put the city. Ex. amy is Getting FREE Products tonight. Location: Orlando.

I use first name and then add a personal touch... ex. Chad claims that he'll be my biggest host in October, Janie is showing off her new house... Carol and friends will be drinking margaritas and enjoying free food!!!!That way it's personal, but not to the point of giving out where it's located.

I like the idea of just doing first name. I agree with Leah, if they are invited, they already know the name to do the search in the host area...

Oh, for whoever said they hadn't thought of it, view the way I do it now at /lisacburns.

Related to Do You List Host Names on the Calendar?

1. Can I list multiple host names on the calendar for the same date?

Yes, you can list multiple host names on the calendar for the same date. This is especially helpful if you have multiple hosts for a party or event.

2. Do I need to list the host name if I am the only one hosting an event?

No, if you are the only host for an event, you do not need to list your name on the calendar. The host name is mainly used for parties or events with multiple hosts.

3. Can I change the host name after it has been listed on the calendar?

Yes, you can change the host name after it has been listed on the calendar. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they can assist you with making any necessary changes.

4. Is it necessary to list the host name for every event?

No, it is not necessary to list the host name for every event. The host name is mainly used for parties or events that have been planned with a specific host in mind.

5. How do I remove a host name from the calendar?

If you need to remove a host name from the calendar, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they can assist you with removing it. Alternatively, you can also simply cross out the host name on the calendar and write in the correct one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christina78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • laylaleigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • babywings76