• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

One of the Emails Shows Another Name

In summary, the host's email was forwarded to a friend, and the name of the person who was originally invited was not shown on the email. The host should contact the Tech dept. at HO to resolve the issue.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I am having my first E-Invitation party this month. My host has gone in & entered all her names & emails & sent emails. On just one of the people the host names shows not hers like the others but someone elses that I have never heard of. Anyone know why? Or what should I do?

Weird. Contact the Tech dept. at HO and let them know that there may be a glitch in the PWS system.

Ok, call tech dept they said someone else that was invited forward the email to a friend & that is why it shows her name. Didn't think to look through the list for her name :) Thanks for your help!

Ohh... I thought you meant that it wasn't showing the correct host name on the invite. That's a bigger problem. :)

glad you figured it out!

I have had this problem many of times and I try to contact tech support via the website and email and cannot get anyone to repsond. I have had several emails go out.... that the body of the email list a different host name wrong time and sometime the day, but if you look to the right of the body of the email all the info host name date and time is correct. this is getting very frustrating. My hostess tonight had several people show up 2 hours late due to the body of the email saying a different time. I even had one lady email me and say she has no idea who I am or who the host is and to please remove her from my list. I had to email back and apologize and explain who the email was from.

My situation was someone that was invited by my host forward the email to her friend & it showed her name in the invited by on the main page I check on PWS that says work w/guest list. Hope this makes since its late. Let me know if not.

Related to One of the Emails Shows Another Name

1. Why does one of the emails show a different name?

The emails may show a different name if someone else in the company sent the email on behalf of the original sender. This is common in larger organizations where there are multiple employees managing communications.

2. Can I reply to the email even though it shows a different name?

Yes, you can still reply to the email even if it shows a different name. Your response will be directed to the original sender and they will be able to see that you replied to their email.

3. Is it possible to change the name on the email to my own?

No, the name on the email cannot be changed as it is associated with the sender's email address. However, you can personalize the email by adding your own name in the body of the email or in the greeting.

4. Does it mean the email was sent by someone else if it shows a different name?

Not necessarily. As mentioned, the email may have been sent on behalf of the original sender. However, if you are unsure about the legitimacy of the email, you can always contact the sender directly to confirm.

5. Can I request to have the name changed on the email for future communications?

Unfortunately, we are not able to change the name on the email for future communications. However, you can add the sender's email address to your contacts to ensure that their name appears correctly in your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ttotsis