• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My PWS Setup: Confused by Emails Received

I have never had that problem. Usually, when I send out an email, I check to see if they have received it. If they have not, I send them a second email.
kcjodih
Gold Member
After 3 years I finally decided to get a PWS. Set up 4 shows on it so far. Only one host is using it that I can tell and the only reason being that I received an email yesterday and one today also - one saying can't wait, other saying sorry can't make it.

-Am I SUPPOSED to receive an email? They directly said 'hi Jodi'..
-Were the emails sent to them stating/signed they came from me or were these two ladies just being polite RSVP'ing me as well?
-Should I respond to these emails and if so, with what? I don't think I want to start having to respond to many, many guests for every show if this is an indication of things to come :eek: Don't get me wrong, it was nice to know but man! it should be to the host not me
- Does the host get an email as well?

I'm sooooo confused!

Are you sending out the invites, or are your hosts sending them out?

If you are sending them out from your computer, then the invitation is coming from you and you are the person that the response would automatically go to.

If the host is sending out the invitations - then I'm not sure. When my hosts send out invitations, I have to go to my website to find out if people have responded.

I usually tell my hosts to send the email invites themselves - for just that reason! So the guests will know who the invitation is from!

I had this happen as well. This only happens if I don't have the hosts email address listed when I create their show on my personal website.

Hmmm....I have no idea what's going on. I went to my PWS and it shows all her info including her email address. She must have sent them something because I didn't. Here's a copy of one of the emails I received this week her email to me and the one that was obviously sent to her that she was replying to - it states from me in the from line in the one to her but that's NOT my email after my name ....

Hi Jodi,

I will be there! Looking forward to it :)

Kelley L. Olejnik

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:10 AM
To: Olejnik, Kelley L
Subject: My Pampered Chef® Cooking Show is coming up soon!

Will you be able to join us? It's going
to be so much fun! You'll try innovative,
high-quality kitchen tools and learn easy
cooking and entertaining tips that will
impress your family and friends. And
you won't believe how simple the
delicious recipes are. Plus, we get to
catch up while we shop... and eat! I
can't wait to see you!

Please RSVP to let me know if
you're coming. Feel free to bring
a friend or two!

Your current RSVP is: No Response

To update/change your RSVP, please click on the appropriate link below:

Your Pampered Chef® Consultant
Jodi Hayward
[my website link here]

Your Cooking Show Information:

Show Date:
Thu 11/08/07

Show Time:
07:00 PM

Host:
Vicki Welbanks

Phone:

E-mail:
vwelbanks@

I have never had that happen. Usually, I have to go in and check to see if they have looked at the email, but never received an email like that. It seems like that should go to the host, but not sure.

Jodi,

If you look at the originial e-mail that was sent, it shows you as the sender, not your host. That's why you're getting the responses. If you sent them for your host, they will come from you. If your host sent them, they should come from her. If your host did send them, there is a glitch and you should call tech support.

I send out the evites but have never gotten a response like that. I always go to the show listing to see if they are coming. Even when I have done a personal show & sent them via website email.

If you tell your host that you will send the e-vites, I recommend that you sign into your PWS, not CC and enter her host password. Then you can send the e-vites and they will come from her. Less likely to get deleted that way.

1. What exactly is a PWS setup?

A PWS setup, also known as a Personal Website Setup, is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to customize their own personal website with their information and product offerings.

2. How do I access my PWS setup?

You can access your PWS setup by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "My PWS Setup" option from the menu.

3. Why am I receiving emails about my PWS setup?

The emails you are receiving are automated notifications from Pampered Chef to inform you about the status of your PWS setup. This includes updates, changes, and reminders to complete certain tasks.

4. Can I customize the emails I receive about my PWS setup?

Yes, you can customize the frequency and type of emails you receive about your PWS setup by going to the "Settings" section of your consultant account and adjusting the notification preferences.

5. What should I do if I am confused by the emails I received about my PWS setup?

If you are confused by any of the emails you received about your PWS setup, you can reach out to the Pampered Chef support team for assistance. They will be happy to clarify any information and guide you through the setup process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • pc_momof3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinfletch
  • Bren706