• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is Constant Contact for Tracking Email Performance on PWS?

In summary, Constant Contact can be found under the "Resources" tab on the Pampered Chef website. It is included in your Pampered Chef membership at no additional cost and can be accessed through logging into your consultant account. You can also link your existing Constant Contact account to your Pampered Chef membership. Constant Contact offers customizable email templates, contact list management, social media integration, and reporting and analytics as part of its email marketing features through Pampered Chef.
PamperedChefDude
I see people referencing sending & checking emails at constant contact. They can see how many of the emails were opened & how many direct clicks to their PWS! I thought I was pretty knowledgeable about PWS but can't find this. Anyone that can provide help it would be greatly appreciated.

Joe & Diane Schalk
Pamperedchefdude & Dudette

It is not related to PC. It is an email service that I pay for. I do love it though!

Related to Where is Constant Contact for Tracking Email Performance on PWS?

1. Where can I find Constant Contact on the Pampered Chef website?

Constant Contact can be found under the "Resources" tab on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can access our email marketing platform and other helpful tools for your business.

2. Is Constant Contact included in my Pampered Chef membership?

Yes, Constant Contact is included in your Pampered Chef membership at no additional cost. It is one of the many resources and tools we provide to support your business.

3. How do I sign up for Constant Contact through Pampered Chef?

To sign up for Constant Contact through Pampered Chef, simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, click on the Constant Contact link and follow the prompts to create your account.

4. Can I use my existing Constant Contact account with Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you already have a Constant Contact account, you can link it to your Pampered Chef membership. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Resources" tab, then click on the Constant Contact link and follow the instructions to link your account.

5. What types of email marketing features does Constant Contact offer through Pampered Chef?

Constant Contact offers a variety of email marketing features through Pampered Chef, including customizable email templates, contact list management, social media integration, and reporting and analytics to track the success of your campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • WendyE