• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uploading Non-JPEG Files to PWS: A Guide for Easy File Sharing

In summary, Pws (Personal Web Server) is a software package that allows users to create and publish websites locally on their computer. To upload a file to Pws, you can drag and drop it into the "www" folder or use an FTP client. Pws supports all types of files, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, images, and videos. You do not need any special software to upload files to Pws, as you can use your computer's built-in file manager or an FTP client. Multiple files can be uploaded at once by selecting and dragging them into the "www" folder or using an FTP client with a batch upload feature.
jendill
Gold Member
Is there a way to upload a file other than a jpeg to our PWS? I have looked and looked, but cannot figure out a way. I would like to be able to upload recipe files from my shows so guests who are interested can download it from there and possibly explore my site while they are there!

I don't think you can. Just copy and paste them for now. Maybe with eBiz that will change, we'll see....

Yes, there are several ways to upload non-jpeg files to your PWS. Here are a few options:1. Use a file hosting service: You can upload your files (such as PDFs, Word documents, etc.) to a file hosting service like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive. Then, you can share the link to the file on your PWS for guests to download.2. Utilize the "Files" section in your PWS dashboard: Many PWS platforms have a section where you can upload and manage files. Look for a tab or button labeled "Files" in your dashboard. From there, you can upload files and add links to them on your PWS.3. Embed a file on your PWS page: If you have a file hosted on another website or platform, you can use the embed code to display it on your PWS page. Most file hosting services provide an option to generate an embed code for your files.4. Use a third-party app: There are also apps and widgets available that allow you to upload and share various types of files on your PWS. Check your platform's app store or do a quick search online to find one that suits your needs.Hope this helps!

What is Pws?

Pws stands for Personal Web Server, which is a software package that allows users to create and publish websites locally on their computer.

How do I upload a file to Pws?

To upload a file to Pws, you can simply drag and drop the file into the "www" folder in your Pws directory. You can also use an FTP client to transfer files to Pws.

What types of files can I upload to Pws?

You can upload any type of file to Pws, including HTML, CSS, JavaScript, images, videos, and more. Pws supports a wide range of file formats.

Do I need any special software to upload files to Pws?

No, you do not need any special software to upload files to Pws. You can use your computer's built-in file manager or an FTP client to transfer files to Pws.

Can I upload multiple files at once to Pws?

Yes, you can upload multiple files at once to Pws by selecting multiple files and dragging them into the "www" folder or using an FTP client with a batch upload feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
  • kcjodih