• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save Favorite Files from Chef Success to Quick Links

In summary, to save your favorite files from Chef Success to Quick Links, navigate to the file you want to save and click on the "Save to Quick Links" button. You can also organize your saved files in Quick Links by creating folders. To remove a file from Quick Links, simply click on the "Remove from Quick Links" button. There is no limit to the number of files you can save in Quick Links and you can access them on different devices as long as you are logged into your Chef Success account."
pkd09
Silver Member
Is there a way to save certain posted files from Chef Success to our Quick Links? There are certain files I just love or could possibly use in the future but when I go to find them, I can't.

I just open them and save them in a folder on my desktop:)

Yes, there is a way to save certain posted files from Chef Success to your Quick Links. Here are the steps to do so:1. Find the post with the file that you want to save. Click on the post to open it.2. Look for the file attachment within the post. It could be a PDF, Word document, or any other type of file.3. Right-click on the file attachment and select "Save link as" or "Save target as" (depending on your browser).4. Choose a location on your computer to save the file and click "Save".5. Once the file is saved, you can go to your Quick Links and add it as a bookmark. This will make it easily accessible for future use.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

1. How do I save my favorite files from Chef Success to Quick Links?

To save your favorite files from Chef Success to Quick Links, first navigate to the file you want to save. Then, click on the "Save to Quick Links" button located at the top right corner of the file. This will add the file to your Quick Links for easy access in the future.

2. Can I organize my saved files in Quick Links?

Yes, you can organize your saved files in Quick Links by creating folders. To create a folder, click on the "New Folder" button in Quick Links and give it a name. You can then drag and drop your saved files into the desired folder for better organization.

3. How do I remove a file from Quick Links?

To remove a file from Quick Links, go to the file in Quick Links and click on the "Remove from Quick Links" button located at the top right corner. The file will be removed from your Quick Links.

4. Is there a limit to how many files I can save in Quick Links?

No, there is no limit to how many files you can save in Quick Links. You can save as many files as you want for easy access and organization.

5. Can I access my saved files on different devices?

Yes, your saved files in Quick Links can be accessed on different devices as long as you are logged into your Chef Success account. This allows for easy access to your favorite files no matter where you are.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • K.Shaffer
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies