• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Way to Export Contacts From Pws?

In summary, to export contacts from Pws, you can use the "Export" feature within the Pws software. You can select multiple contacts and save them in a CSV or VCF file format. You can also schedule regular exports by using third-party software or plugins. Additionally, you can choose which fields to include in the exported contacts by customizing the export template. To import the exported contacts to another program or device, you can use the "Import" feature and select the CSV or VCF file.
chefsolnick
I don't want to have to manually type in ALL of those email addresses, but I want to send a custom email to them (not use one of the template PC has). Just thought I'd ask! Thanks!

You can sync with P3, then save the contacts from P3. You should be able to add them to your e-mail server that way (tools > export contacts to e-mail client). Just remember, if you are adding them to your personal e-mail address book & you are sending out to a large group at one time, you are more likely to hit their spam filter. You'll have better luck sending from the PC web page or from an e-mail server like iContact. ;)

I don't know about exporting from PWS, but you CAN sync up your PWS lists with your P3. Then export your P3 contacts to an email program. It pops up a box that says you'll export it to a "csv" file that can then be imported into "Microsoft Outlook or other email programs".So sync P3 with PWS (from P3) - both commands to sync and export are found under "Tools".

You hit Submit before I did Sheila (DH distracted me)
;)

Just shows great minds think alike. ;)

Thanks so much!

You can also save the contacts to a .CSV file which is basically an excel file and import them into anything you want. I regularly save them and edit them that way then upload them back to my contacts. Tech support can walk you through this. Easy Peasy

1. How can I export my contacts from Pws?

To export contacts from Pws, you can use the "Export" feature within the Pws software. Simply open the program, go to the Contacts section, select the contacts you want to export, and then click on the "Export" button. This will allow you to save your contacts in a CSV or VCF file format.

2. Can I export all my contacts at once?

Yes, you can export all your contacts at once by selecting all of them before clicking on the "Export" button. This will save you time and effort compared to exporting each contact individually.

3. Is there a way to schedule automatic contact exports in Pws?

Unfortunately, there is no built-in feature in Pws to schedule automatic contact exports. However, you can use third-party software or plugins that allow you to schedule regular exports from Pws.

4. Can I choose which fields to include in the exported contacts?

Yes, you can choose which fields to include in the exported contacts by customizing the export template. Pws allows you to select and arrange the fields you want to include in the exported file.

5. How can I import my exported contacts to another program or device?

You can import your exported contacts to another program or device by using the "Import" feature in that program or device. Most programs and devices support importing contacts from CSV or VCF files, which are the file formats used by Pws for exporting contacts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • missyciccolella