• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Mini Catalogs - Do They Help W/Sales?

In summary, the conversation discusses strategies for promoting holiday mini catalogs and increasing sales. Suggestions include offering free shipping and including special offers on the labels or flyers. There is also a discussion about following up with customers and the importance of making phone calls to potential buyers. The conversation ends with the reminder that it is the seller's responsibility to reach out to customers and not wait for them to contact.
chefdeb410
Does anyone have a great idea on sending the holiday mini catalogs? Are you putting any labels on the outside offering free shipping, gift wrap, etc.? Or little flyers tucked inside? HELP!! I need more sales this month!!! do these really help?

I just hand them out everywhere! Deadline for Christmas is Dec. 15. I also put that on my label.

If you are looking for sales per say, I would offer free shipping to your house, but then you'd have to deliver. Direct shipping is too much.

i MAILED out 95 of these and NOT ONE RESPONSE!!!! It's so frustrating! I put a label on them that say call me for specials and gift ideas, and all that good stuff. I would have much rather had that $40 to put towards Xmas gifts. I also sent out my newsletter with a 10% off offer from now until dec 13th. I sent it to over 300 people, so far all i have heard back is 3 people asking me to take them off my mailing list. Has my well run dry???

No- you just need to follow up. Think about all the mail that you get at this time of year related to sales and shopping. Your mailing probably got lost in the pile.

In the words of Belinda Ellsworth - "It's not their job to call me, it's my job to call them."

How many times have you intended to take advantage of a sale you heard about through a flier or catalog but forgot? If they had called you, you would have ordered. They didn't, so you didn't. It's the same with our customers.

I absolutely plan on calling everyone that I mail a catalog to! I also like the idea of having everything ship to me so I can cut down on the direct shipping costs...I don't mind delivering...it gives me an excuse to see them again.

wow, you know i never thought of it like that ladies.. thanks. i guess i'm going to have to get on the phone today (god i hate doing that) and start seeing if people need anything. should i just say... i was wondering if you received my holiday catalog and if there is anything you need before the deadline?

And wish them a Merry Christmas - that way it doesn't seem like you're calling just for your benefit.

"Hi, this is Gina. I'm just calling to wish you a Merry Christmas and to see if you received the little catalog I mailed you. Was there anything in it that interested you? Do you still need some ideas for gifts?"

thanks Ann, as usual you're the best! now i just have to get up the nerve to call.. is it bad to call when i think people aren't home so i can leave a message? lol

Nope- that's what I'd do because I'm chicken about calling people. Of course, then you really aren't calling them because there's a chance they'll not get the message or may delete it anyway. And it's still not their job to call you - it's your job to call them. :)

1. How can I obtain a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog?

Customers can request a copy of the Holiday Mini Catalog from their Pampered Chef consultant or view it online on our website.

2. Do the products in the Holiday Mini Catalog differ from the regular catalog?

Yes, the Holiday Mini Catalog features exclusive products and limited-time offers that are not available in the regular catalog.

3. Can I still use regular catalog host benefits for Holiday Mini Catalog purchases?

Yes, you can use your host benefits on any purchases made from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

4. Are the prices in the Holiday Mini Catalog the same as the regular catalog?

Prices may vary slightly in the Holiday Mini Catalog due to exclusive products and limited-time offers.

5. Can I place an order from the Holiday Mini Catalog online?

Yes, customers can place orders from the Holiday Mini Catalog on our website or through their consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KimWalters
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies