• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do with Outdated Mini-Catalogs?

In summary, Carolyn sent out 85 mini catalogs with a sticker that said "LOTS of NEW PRODUCTS." She found this poem and believes it would be a good way to promote her products to potential customers. She plans on doing this at the bank drive-thru and at other places where she goes.
Brandie
Does anyone have a cool idea of what to do with extra outdated mini catalogs? I use them as my invitations for shows, and I have quite a few left over from F/W '06. I have started sending invites for my hosts, so I probably won't have such a surplus at the end of S/S, but I hate to throw away cute catalogs that I paid good money for! :D

I'd think you could find that little poem people have posted here and print it on labels... then leave the minis around in waiting rooms and stuff, just like you could with the big catalogs.Am I confusing you? Let me see if I can find you the poem unless someone beats me to it.

Ok, here you go:Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call to learn how to get some for FREE!
If a business opportunity is what you need
I can help you to succeed!Call me for a new catalog or visit my website!then list your information

I Justcleaned out ALL my old minis that I had from last fall and last spring. I mailed them!!!! I got street names, numbers and addresses and mailed them out with a little sticker that said....LOTS of NEW PRODUCTS....call me TODAY....I just sent them out last Thursday.....about 85 of them....

I carry them with me and hand them out to people who ask me about PC. Since it is old I don't mind losing it if they never call, but I can still get their mailing info to send them a "full catalog with new products".

When I go to the bank drive-thru I send one nthrough...

dannyzmom said:
When I go to the bank drive-thru I send one nthrough...

Love it! I'm going to the bank tomorrow!

What do they say when you send it through at the bank? Have you ever gotten any business from it?

I like these ideas! I'm thinking, too, that I may stockpile them a bit and use them at fairs instead of my bigger catalogs.

yes, Carolyn please tell what they do when you send the mini through the bank?

What is an outdated mini-catalog?

An outdated mini-catalog is a catalog that is no longer current or valid. It may contain products or prices that have changed since its publication.

Why do I have an outdated mini-catalog?

Mini-catalogs are typically sent out to customers a few times a year. If you have an outdated mini-catalog, it means that you have not received the most recent version yet.

Can I still order from an outdated mini-catalog?

Yes, you can still place an order using an outdated mini-catalog. However, the products and prices may have changed since its publication. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Will my order be affected if I use an outdated mini-catalog?

Your order may be affected if you use an outdated mini-catalog. If the product or price has changed, your consultant will contact you to confirm any changes to your order before processing it.

How can I get the most current catalog?

You can get the most current catalog by visiting our website or contacting your consultant. You can also sign up for our mailing list to receive future catalogs directly to your home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Halle-Doodle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • PC Angel