• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ideas for Grand Re-Opening Sales

In summary, if you are looking for some fun ideas for your grand re-opening, consider hosting a "Welcome Back" party, creating a special bundle, offering a "Book and Cook" special, creating a referral program, or having a limited-time flash sale. These are all great ways to entice customers and make your return to PC a success!
amerrigan
I have taken a break for PC the past year, as I had some other commitments I needed to focus on, and I am just now getting back into it. I am sending out an email to announce my grand re-opening and wanted to offer some specials for people who purchased or booked shows. Any fun ideas?

I don't typically offer too much as far as specials go. Our host benefits are so good I don't think it needs supplemented. I might just list all the hosting benefits. If anything, maybe you could offer to buy the ingredients for their show if they book during your grand re-opening?

You could offer a free rub to the first 5 people who book and hold shows from you. I currently give all my hosts how have 6 outside orders their choice of a free cookbook from me--I have many $1000 shows.

I figure the outside orders more than pays for the cookbook, which I put on the host order and get her discount, and make commission on it.

Hi there! Welcome back to the world of PC! It's great to hear that you're getting back into it and revamping your business. As for some fun ideas for your grand re-opening, here are a few suggestions:1. Host a "Welcome Back" party for your past customers and hostesses. Offer a special discount or free gift for attending and make it a fun and celebratory event.2. Create a "Re-Opening Bundle" with some of your top-selling products at a discounted price. This can be a great way to entice customers to make a purchase and get excited about your return.3. Offer a "Book and Cook" special where customers can book a show with you during a specific time frame and receive a free gift or discount on their purchase.4. Create a referral program where your past customers and hostesses can refer friends and family to book a show with you and receive a reward for each successful booking.5. Have a limited-time flash sale on some of your popular products or offer a discount code for online purchases.Hope these ideas help and best of luck with your grand re-opening! Happy cooking!

Related to Ideas for Grand Re-Opening Sales

1. What are some creative ways to promote our grand re-opening sale?

Some ideas for promoting your grand re-opening sale include hosting a social media giveaway, collaborating with a local influencer or business, creating eye-catching window displays, offering special discounts or promotions, and sending out personalized invitations to loyal customers.

2. How can we make our grand re-opening sale stand out from our regular sales?

One way to make your grand re-opening sale stand out is by offering exclusive products or limited-time items that are only available during the sale. You can also create a unique theme or concept for the sale, such as a "flashback to our first year" or "under new management" theme.

3. How can we attract new customers to our grand re-opening sale?

To attract new customers to your grand re-opening sale, consider partnering with other local businesses or organizations to cross-promote the event. You can also offer a special discount or incentive for first-time customers, or advertise the sale through targeted social media ads or local publications.

4. What types of products should we feature during our grand re-opening sale?

During your grand re-opening sale, it's a good idea to showcase a mix of popular and new products to appeal to both loyal and potential customers. You can also consider featuring products that align with current trends or seasonal themes to generate interest.

5. How can we create a sense of urgency for our grand re-opening sale?

To create a sense of urgency for your grand re-opening sale, consider offering limited quantities of certain products or time-sensitive promotions. You can also use phrases like "one day only" or "while supplies last" in your advertising to encourage customers to act quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • k1tchng0ddess