• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save 50% on Old Navy Clearance: Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the Old Navy Clearance Sale is a promotional event where customers can find deeply discounted prices on a wide variety of clothing items for men, women, and children. It usually takes place at the end of each season, with specific dates varying each year. Not all items in the store are on clearance during the sale, and coupons or discounts cannot be used. However, items purchased during the sale can still be returned or exchanged following the store's policy.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
I love Old Navy, I got an email from them and you can get 50% off their clearance.
Take an EXTRA 50% off Old Navy Clearance!*

4 DAYS ONLY--online and in stores!

Don't miss your chance to save even more on already low prices, now
through January 19.

Enter promo code EXTRA50 at checkout.

Nice!
Thanks for sharing!

Not to jack your thread....but I often use retailmenot.com .

You can search by store and find coupon codes for discounts. I ALWAYS use it before purchasing anything online. Most stores have some sort of discount whether it's free shipping or at least 10% off an order.

michelletx said:
Nice!
Thanks for sharing!

Not to jack your thread....but I often use retailmenot.com .

You can search by store and find coupon codes for discounts. I ALWAYS use it before purchasing anything online. Most stores have some sort of discount whether it's free shipping or at least 10% off an order.

I ALWAYS use retailmenot.com everytime I purchase anything online!!

&& thanks for posting.. I but a lot of my daughter's clothes at Old Navy!!!

Old Navy is evil :)
I stopped in today. Did not know about the sale and came out with 2 huge bags for $50 bucks :)
That included buying new jammies at full price.

Hi there! Thanks for sharing about the amazing deal at Old Navy. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I also love finding great deals and saving money. It's always a win-win when you can get quality products at discounted prices. I'll definitely be checking out the clearance section and using the promo code EXTRA50. Thanks again for the heads up! Happy shopping!

1. What is the Old Navy Clearance Sale?

The Old Navy Clearance Sale is a promotional event held by the popular clothing retailer, Old Navy. During this sale, customers can find deeply discounted prices on a wide variety of clothing items for men, women, and children.

2. When does the Old Navy Clearance Sale typically take place?

The Old Navy Clearance Sale usually takes place at the end of each season, as the store prepares to make room for new inventory. However, exact dates may vary each year, so it's best to check with your local Old Navy store or their website for specific sale dates.

3. Are all items in the store on clearance during this sale?

No, not all items in the store are on clearance during the Old Navy Clearance Sale. The sale typically includes select items that are marked down for clearance, while regular-priced items may still be available for purchase.

4. Can I use coupons or discounts during the Old Navy Clearance Sale?

Unfortunately, Old Navy does not allow the use of coupons or discounts during their clearance sales. However, the already discounted prices during the sale make it a great opportunity to stock up on affordable clothing items.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the Old Navy Clearance Sale?

Yes, you can still return or exchange items purchased during the Old Navy Clearance Sale. The store's return and exchange policy still apply, so be sure to keep your receipt and adhere to the time frame for returns and exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
amy07
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies