• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!

In summary, Coldwater Creek sent out an email about an online only deal - 50% off everything, including outlet items. The discount would be applied at checkout with the code WXH3125, valid until midnight on Saturday, April 12th. Many people were able to find great deals, while others were disappointed by items being out of stock. Some also shared their frustration with the limited sizing options. Despite this, many were happy with their purchases and grateful for the discount.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Today I got an email from Coldwater Creek (clothing) about an Online Only deal - 50% off EVERYTHING - including Outlet items!

I just bought:

1 011025000 Aspenwood Strtch Twill Pant Khk 12.49
1 011052878 #L/S Front Tie Sld Shirt Wht 12.49
1 031023050 Interlock S/S Tee Shirt ERs 4.49
1 031023050 Interlock S/S Tee Shirt BjB 4.49
1 031023050 Interlock S/S Tee Shirt GSu 4.49
1 011026956 3/4 Slv V Detail Swtr Sag 4.99
1 011042283 Rounded Sq Cap Tee Blk 2.49
1 011042492 Cotton/Modal Wrap Tee Wht 3.99
1 011026521 Mixed Rib T Nk Swtr Olv 4.49
1 011026521 Mixed Rib T Nk Swtr CCr 4.49
1 011027387 Low Rise Emb Pkt Jean Denim 4.99
1 011052812 Sweetheart Nk Wrap Shirtt Wht 3.55
1 011027716 Slvlss Multi Stripe Shirt Pur 4.99

Net Product$: 74.43
Sales Tax: 5.07
Shipping & Handling: 9.95
Grand Total: 89.45

SO - Go to Coldwater Creek

The discount will be taken at checkout - when asked, ENTER THIS CODE: WXH3125

Hope you find some great deals!____________________________________________________________________________

Wow, that's a great deal. Does it say how long the code is good for? Today only?

chefbritt said:
Wow, that's a great deal. Does it say how long the code is good for? Today only?

It's good until Midnight, Saturday April 12th.

I just ordered a new spring wardrobe for $115 Thank you so much for the info

I love the look of their stuff but they don't make anything to fit me. Even in the petites department, the smallest they go is 4. Between them and Merrill, I am feeling pretty left out :(

Thank you so much for posting this. I was able to find a few things! :)

Thank you sooo much for sharing! I got some awesome items for a great deal.

Thanks, I also got a lot of great stuff! Hope if fits, and looks good!

dannyzmom said:
I love the look of their stuff but they don't make anything to fit me. Even in the petites department, the smallest they go is 4. Between them and Merrill, I am feeling pretty left out :(

Sickening Carolyn, just plain sickening... ;) :p

janetupnorth said:
I was just thinking the same thing! Sorry Carolyn, we still love you.

janetupnorth said:

I was thinking that Carolyn should drown her "sorrows" in a gallon of chocolate ice cream....then she can go back and place an order :D

well, I tried, but stuff kept disappearing out of my shopping bag before I could even finish. So I just gave up. I would be spending money I hadn't budgeted anyway. So you all saved me by buying everything first! LOL!

DebbieJ said:
well, I tried, but stuff kept disappearing out of my shopping bag before I could even finish.

So I just gave up. I would be spending money I hadn't budgeted anyway. So you all saved me by buying everything first! LOL!

Same here. I found the cutest top for conference, it was really the only thing I really wanted. I found a couple more things so I didn't feel bad paying the shipping and two things disappeared...one of them the top! :( So I just stopped and came back here :)

I love COLDWATER CREEK! LOVE IT!

THe thing with the special online is you have to be quick to buy it esp. with a sale like that!

Their clothes are quite generous for their sizes, unless your thin of course, then I guess you have a problem! :)

Wow!!I just found two jackets for work. What a sale!!

Thanks for helping me stimulate the economy by parting with some of my commission! I think I got some great deals, I need a new dressy dress in a couple of weeks and I found just the thing and didn't have to endure the Mall! :)

Bummer...... only one of my items ended up actually being available when my order got to the warehouse. The rest are out of stock.... FOREVER:cry:
Watch your emails girls~!

2 of my items weren't available....but my order has already been shipped and I have a tracking #!:thumbup: 11 items for just $73.00 - not bad!edited to correct my total - it was less than I thought!

OH NO! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I actually get my items!! So far no bad news in my inbox!

Becky,

I'm about to put in an order for some pants. Do you have any new discount numbers? I'd be thrilled to get a little extra off!

Thank you!

What is "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!"?

"Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!" is a special promotion that offers exclusive deals and discounts on Pampered Chef products for savvy shoppers.

How can I access "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!"?

To access "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!", you can visit our website or sign up for our email newsletter to receive notifications about the latest deals.

What types of products are included in "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!"?

"Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, from kitchen tools and cookware to pantry staples and meal kits.

How often is "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!" updated?

We update "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!" regularly with new deals and discounts, so be sure to check back often or sign up for our email newsletter for the latest updates.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for using "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!"?

There may be some restrictions or limitations for certain deals in "Wow! Bargain Shoppers Must Read!", such as limited quantities or expiration dates. Please check the details of each deal before making a purchase.

Back