• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance Tupperware Sale: Save Big on Exclusive Online Deals

In summary, the Tupperware party this afternoon was successful.Everyone seemed to have a great time, even though it was one of those wild parties that we all hate.The consultant kept it all in stride and booked quite a few shows.If anyone needs anything, let me know.Check it out at www.tupperware.com.
Paige Dixon
Had the Tupperware party this afternoon. I was impressed! Everyone seemed to have a great time, even though it was one of those wild parties that we all hate, where guests keep jumping up to rescue a crying child or step away to answer a cell phone. The consultant kept it all in stride and booked quite a few shows. If anyone needs anything, let me know. Check it out at www.tupperware.com.

I understand that they sometimes have items on sale online that aren't on sale for the show, and vice-versa. Here's a few of the cool items on sale WITH a show:
50% off set of 4- 20 oz servalier bowls (only $12), limit one per person per party
Tasty Sundae set $30
Chip n dip $14.50, limit one with a $100 order
lg canister set $16.50, limit one with $50 order
12 tumblers $20 (50% off)
bbq king set $19
rinse & prep set $18
kids cake taker set $15
limited time spice containers are back Lg set of 4, $14.50; sm set of 4, $12.50
Gigantic 32 cup Impressions Classic $18.50
Shrek line
Fresh n Cool set of 3, $13
fridge stackables set of 4 trays & 1 cover $10.40
FridgeSmart lg round (20 cup) $13
cheese keeper set $7.15
forget me know containers $7.80.

Oh please don't tease me:( I would love the spice containers and lg canisters:(

Sorry if it sounded like I was teasing. You all are able to order WITH my show, so the sale items listed will be valid. I just mentioned it because if you look online, I don't think the SHOW SALE items will be on there. Let me know how many spice containers and Lg canisters you want.

I'm in Canada so TW in the US won't ship here:(

I think I would like the Servalier set. Let me check to see if there is anything else.

How much is tax and shipping?

How much would the total be for the Servalier Set? I am in MA

GourmetGirl said:
How much is tax and shipping?
She's using my tax rate which is only 4.9%, the "handling" charge for direct ship is 10% plus $4.

Can we pay by credit card?

rennea said:
I'm in Canada so TW in the US won't ship here:(

Hmm, if you want them, I'll mail them to you. Tuppeware is so light, it should be reasonable, I think.

chefkristin said:
How much would the total be for the Servalier Set? I am in MA
The set of 4- 20 oz bowls comes to $18.04 with tax and direct shipping.

GourmetGirl said:
Can we pay by credit card?
+++++++++++++++++++Yes.

If I can pay via credit card I would like:

2 - Fridgesmart Small #1931
1 - Fridgesmart Medium #1930
1 - Forget Me Not Containers #1965

What would me total be? Unfortunately, I can't get anything if it is check as I don't get paid for another week and half :(

Paige, would there be any way I could call you with my info tomorrow evening, as I am ready to crash and need to hit the hay before I hit the keyboard! I really want those items, as I am sick of my fruit and veggies molding before I get to eat more than 1 serving of them!!! Let me know if this would be possible.

GourmetGirl said:
Paige, would there be any way I could call you with my info tomorrow evening, as I am ready to crash and need to hit the hay before I hit the keyboard! I really want those items, as I am sick of my fruit and veggies molding before I get to eat more than 1 serving of them!!! Let me know if this would be possible.
Paige me too!!! PM me with your number and I will call you with my card Info tomorrow

Ok! Successful show!!

One cool thing I found out today:

The hostess order counts towards the sales goal!
So, I can order at my host discount and it bring up my sales, increasing my free amount and discount. Confusing?

Paige Dixon said:
Ok! Successful show!!

One cool thing I found out today:

The hostess order counts towards the sales goal!
So, I can order at my host discount and it bring up my sales, increasing my free amount and discount. Confusing?
Hey Paige

I tried PM'ing my number so you can call me when it convenient for you but it won't let me because you have no more space......:(

Hi, Paige... If its not too late I would like
(1) Quick Shake Container (red)
(2) Spaghetti Dispenser (red)

Are we too late? Bah -- story of my life!!!

:(

The consultant in my area will let people purchase the "get with $50 purchase" by themselves.

Do you know if this consultant will b/c I would LOVE the Canister set if she will? Let me know.

The consultat in my are just had a house fire and do not think she is taking orders right now since it just happened last week.

If she will, let me now how much it will be and I will decide.

Do i still have time to place an order?

I e-mailed Paige to place an order. Try that.

I dont mean to take sales away from Paige, but I am having a tupperware show next Tuesday that you guys are more than welcome to put your orders on if you would like. Just let me know.

OMG. I just got my order and I never got an address from Paige as to where to send the $$. What do I do?

Is the Tupperware consultant's name listed as a contact?

AJPratt said:
OMG. I just got my order and I never got an address from Paige as to where to send the $$. What do I do?

That had to be really strange ...

That means she turned in her show. I wonder when she did that.

I didn't see anything, but I might have an email from her. I just sent her one.

AJPratt said:
I didn't see anything, but I might have an email from her. I just sent her one.
I've been wondering about that. I don't have my order, but I'm going to go check my visa bill again, right now.

Gave me chills seeing this thread from her. I did a double take there for a second. :(

I just checked my credit card and I was charged for the Tupperware. I figured she turned it in soon after I called and talked to her on June 23. It is a little strange, isn't it?

I just checked my cc bill and my tupperware from Paige's party was on there. I didn't get anything today though. Did it come Fedex? Oh man i am going to have a lot of tupperware now. I figured that her party didn't get submitted so ordered the same stuff from a different party. Oh geez!

JoLynn

Return it. They should have a good return policy. You can also "return to sender" w/o opening it. It won't cost you anything. Black out your address and the "upc" code on the label. Then call Tupperware and ask to get a refund.

AJPratt said:

Haven't we seen her address posted on the news? I'm wondering if you owe Paige or the Tupperware consultant? Was she gonna pay for you first?

AJ - did you get a reply to the email you sent?

Cindycooks said:
Gave me chills seeing this thread from her. I did a double take there for a second. :(

Me too! I was like what she's back and working on the show!!!!! My heart skipped a few beats hoping so!!!:D

I would love to know when the show was turned it too. This just proves more and more to me that she did not plan to disappear (not the I for one second thought that) but this should tell the authorities and everyone the same thing, you don't work on a TW show while you plan your "escape" IMHO!

I did a double take too!

......made my heart skip a beat.

Geez Anne, are ya trying to freak us all out, lol! Just kidding....I bet that did feel strange though, getting that....

...I would think that the consultant would get in touch with you if she doesn't have a payment for your orders?! And then we can make sure that the authorities know if she has spoken with her since her last appearance......my heart skipped a beat too!

Did anyone find out who the consultant was for Paige's show? My credit card was charged for the stuff I ordered but I never received it. So my thought is that I should contact the consultant and talk to her.

Thanks
JoLynn

Maybe try calling Tupperware directly. I would think they would be able to look up a host and show who the consultant is. I am sure if you get on tupperwares website you would be able to find a 1-800 number.

jbarnhill said:
Did anyone find out who the consultant was for Paige's show? My credit card was charged for the stuff I ordered but I never received it. So my thought is that I should contact the consultant and talk to her.

Thanks
JoLynn

JoLynn, what is the date on your CC charge?

It was 07/09/07

JoLynn

jbarnhill said:
It was 07/09/07

JoLynn

Wow. That's a week and a half after she went missing ... Do their consultants run them or does the home office? And surely her consultant knew by then that she was missing ... it was all over the news there.

I'd call TW and talk to them. I they are half as good to their customers as PC is then they will send you what you ordered.

pamperedlinda said:
I'd call TW and talk to them. I they are half as good to their customers as PC is then they will send you what you ordered.
*snort* I sent them a letter about a consultant who ran off with my money, and never heard anything from them. :mad:

I received my tupperware Saturday by USPS. USPS is not very timely with deliveries, so just wait a little longer.

Hi... This is the email I got from the rep:

Hello Anne,

No, Paige did not pay. I’m sure you have heard that Paige has been missing since June 28th. Not having your phone number, I just went ahead and ordered your Tupperware. If you would please send me a check, I would be grateful. My address is:

Beth David
17201 6200 Road
Montrose, CO 81401
(I have phone #, if someone wants to call her)

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your new Tupperware!

Here is her email: [email protected]

Related to Last Chance Tupperware Sale: Save Big on Exclusive Online Deals

1. What is the Last Chance Tupperware Sale?

The Last Chance Tupperware Sale is a limited-time online event where exclusive Tupperware products are available at discounted prices. It is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Tupperware products at a lower cost.

2. How can I access the Last Chance Tupperware Sale?

The Last Chance Tupperware Sale can be accessed through the official Tupperware website, www.tupperware.com. Simply visit the website during the sale period to view and purchase the discounted products.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions during the Last Chance Tupperware Sale?

Yes, during the Last Chance Tupperware Sale, there are exclusive online deals available that are not available at Tupperware parties. These deals include discounts on popular products and special offers with certain purchase amounts.

4. Can I still attend a Tupperware party and take advantage of the Last Chance Tupperware Sale?

Yes, you can still attend a Tupperware party and take advantage of the Last Chance Tupperware Sale. The consultant will have information about the online deals and can assist you in placing an order during the party.

5. Are there any limits or restrictions on the products available during the Last Chance Tupperware Sale?

Yes, some products may have limits or restrictions. For example, there may be a limit of one per person per party for certain products. Additionally, some products may only be available with a minimum purchase amount. Be sure to check the details of each product before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle
  • Paige Dixon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • BethCooks4U