• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! New Consultant With Conerns About March Shows

In summary, prices are going up on a few things, but most are $1 or less. The only items being discontinued are a few items from the catalog. New catalogs will be arriving sometime next week. If you pre-ordered your catalogs, you should have them by the beginning of next week. If you're not active, you should expect the changeover kit to ship to you on Feb. 15th.
jimgass
Hey all

I've only been a consultant since January, and I've got a couple of cooking shows scheduled at the beginning of March. I have been a good Host Coach and sent the hosts packets with catalogs and outside order forms, etc.

Then I start hearing and reading about spring Launch and that there are products being discontinued, that some prices are going up, etc. Do the new prices etc go into effect March 1?

Have I boogered things up royally if my hosts are already collecting outside orders for products that won't exist on March 1? HELP! What do I need to do, if anything, or do the new prices etc go into effect in April. That would be the best I think. Otherwise I'll feel kind of like PC has pulled the rug out from under me, so to speak.

Thanks for any help, advice, or words of comfort.

Jim

Hopefully one of the seasoned experts will chime in soon! I'm fairly new so this is my first season changeover..I think everything should be just fine for you..have you let your hosts know there will be a new catalog come March?

I'm in the process of letting them know now. I wasn't really aware of that myself! I just spoke to my director, and I think things are going to be okay, i'll be able to get spring catalogs to them eventually. I just want to avoid the whole "well my catalog says that x item is this price, and I refuse to pay 10 cents more for a bamboo spoon" or whatever prices change by however much.

If you pre-ordereed your catalogs, you should have them at the beginning of next week. I would get those to your hosts asap. When you do, ask her for any orders she already collected so you can see if any were effected by the price increase and then you can call the customer to say that they owe $x more.

Contact your host and let him/her know that you forgot that we would switch to the Spring/Summer 2011 season on March 1. Say that you'll get new catalogs to him/her ASAP, which should be sometime next week. People will understand.Prices on many things are going up, though most of those are $1 or less. There are only a few items being discontinued from what I can tell, though we don't have a complete list yet.

look at price changes topic there is a list posted there.

Thanks for your help everyone! I feel a lot less like the world is ending!

Everything will be posted on CC Feb 15th. No matter if you pre-ordered or not the new catalogs. No worries. Simply coach your hosts and say...the "Cat isn't out of the bag yet" but stay psyched and pumped for your show!" If you were active (which sounds like you were) your changeover kit will arrive (they say) by Feb 19th...which will give you the catalogs you're looking for. I've been a consultant for 7 years, and sometimes it's a good thing to "keep the excitement" about the new products! It doesn't sound like your recruiter is helping too much??? My email is [email protected] if you need help. I don't get on chef success much, but it sounds like you're frusterated...there's plenty of us to help you thru it!!! ALWAYS remember, when a new catalog goes to "print" there's an opportunity for prices to go up...as in any business! Encourage your guests to get the items they want THIS MONTH in the event the pricing will increase next...keep strong! This is a great fun ride!

I have been talking with my recruiter, and she's been very helpful. I posted on here before calling her as I was in a bit of a panic. So, if I'm active I don't have to do something to order the changeover kit, PC will simply ship it to me?

Yes as long as you have been active in one of the last 3 months, it will automatically ship.... I think on Feb. 15th..

What are the benefits of hosting a March show?

Hosting a March show allows you to earn free products and discounts, as well as the opportunity to try out new products before they are released to the public.

How can I increase my sales at March shows?

One way to increase sales at March shows is to offer special promotions or discounts for customers who book future shows. You can also showcase seasonal products and offer personalized recommendations to customers.

What if I have trouble finding hosts for March shows?

If you are having trouble finding hosts for March shows, try reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances through social media or word of mouth. You can also offer incentives for hosts, such as free products or discounts.

What should I do if I have concerns about my March shows?

If you have concerns about your March shows, reach out to your upline or mentor for guidance and support. They can offer tips and advice based on their own experiences. You can also attend training sessions or webinars to learn new strategies for successful shows.

How can I make my March shows stand out?

To make your March shows stand out, consider offering a special theme or activity, such as a cooking demonstration or recipe exchange. You can also create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere with decorations and refreshments. Additionally, make sure to follow up with customers after the show to thank them and offer additional support or product recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies