• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Results Flyer/Compilation?

In summary, the conversation discusses different strategies and ideas for successful fundraisers. One person shares their experience with a fundraiser for a friend's domestic violence shelter, while another suggests compiling fundraiser results to show the potential for success. The idea of a vendor fair with multiple consultants is also mentioned as a successful fundraiser. The conversation highlights the importance of making fundraisers fun and hassle-free, and suggests thinking outside the box and collaborating with others to maximize profits.
dwyerkim
I am in the process of closing out my first fund raiser, which I'm doing for a friend who is raising money for the domestic violence shelter where she works. I don't know the final figures but it is modest by "big fundraiser" standards... I think it will close between 5 and 600. Anyway, reading Carolyn's thread about her 900 invite fundraiser made me think... we need a good way to show non-profits the true potential from a fundraiser. I was wondering if anyone had compiled fundraiser results... like "Kelly in OK helped the American Cancer Society raise $300 for xxx", "Janet in NE helped Our Lady church raise $150 for the youth group mission trip" etc. That way those of us who don't have a huge history of fundraisers could have some real stats to share. I just hear a 900 invite fundraiser with a potential for at least 4K in sales and think so many other agencies could be taking advantage of this if they think big... My friend's fundraiser was great and lots of fun but in the grand scheme of things won't really bring much money into their organization. Just a thought, open to suggestions.

Last edited:
My Zonta Club raised $350 for just one night of hanging out for a couple of hours. To make that, we'd have to work ALL day at a yard sale or something similar. Its not a huge number, but for service clubs, it can cover lots of expenses.

You are right Kimberly. I do believe that if you make it fun, hassle free and eay - more organizations will take a look at it. Unfortunately - they are usually swayed by the gift wrap and candy companies that offer 50% return...

If you set up a display and have an "open house" at the church, school, organization, etc. - people are more likely to participate.

Here is an idea we did last year at my church. I got together with a Mary Kay, Southern Living, AVON, The Body Shop, and Tuppperware consultant and we did a GRUOUP fundraiser. Basically a mini vender fair at our church. We went out ONE invitation listing all of the vendors available and set up booths. We all donated 1/2 of our commission to the fund raiser. We wet up on a Saturday for 3 hours. It was fun!!

In the end our youth group raised $500.00 ($125.00 coming from PC):cool:
and I got 6 bookings and my name out to about 400 potential customers...

So if you are thinking small - think ouside of the box and hook up with others to help you out...

My .02

PCGINA said:
You are right Kimberly. I do believe that if you make it fun, hassle free and eay - more organizations will take a look at it. Unfortunately - they are usually swayed by the gift wrap and candy companies that offer 50% return...

If you set up a display and have an "open house" at the church, school, organization, etc. - people are more likely to participate.

Here is an idea we did last year at my church. I got together with a Mary Kay, Southern Living, AVON, The Body Shop, and Tuppperware consultant and we did a GRUOUP fundraiser. Basically a mini vender fair at our church. We went out ONE invitation listing all of the vendors available and set up booths. We all donated 1/2 of our commission to the fund raiser. We wet up on a Saturday for 3 hours. It was fun!!

In the end our youth group raised $500.00 ($125.00 coming from PC):cool:
and I got 6 bookings and my name out to about 400 potential customers...

So if you are thinking small - think ouside of the box and hook up with others to help you out...

My .02

One of the problems I've run into is that some of the schools in the area have set a minimum 50% profit for any fundraisers. When you consider that they are just selling stuff with the price jacked up like the stupid gift wrap, I don't think it serves their clientele very well but that's not my decision. I do like the idea of a vendor fair for charity... I have several consultants from other companies with whom I've made connections and I think that doing a charitable vendor fair esp. during the holiday season would be a great way to generate revenue, clients, and raise funds.

1. How do I access the Fundraiser Results Flyer/Compilation?

To access the Fundraiser Results Flyer/Compilation, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" tab. Under the "Fundraiser" section, you will find a link to download the flyer.

2. Can I customize the Fundraiser Results Flyer/Compilation?

Yes, you can customize the flyer by adding your organization's logo and contact information. You can also change the font, colors, and layout to match your branding.

3. Is the Fundraiser Results Flyer/Compilation available in different languages?

Currently, the flyer is only available in English. However, you can request a translation from our customer service team.

4. How do I use the Fundraiser Results Flyer/Compilation to track my fundraising progress?

The flyer includes a section to input the number of orders and total sales for your fundraiser. You can update this information as your fundraiser progresses to track your results.

5. Can I share the Fundraiser Results Flyer/Compilation on social media?

Yes, you can share the flyer on social media platforms to promote your fundraiser and update your supporters on your progress. You can also email or print the flyer to distribute to your supporters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laylaleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kspry
  • ihavethetools
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • AnnieBee