• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jazzerthon: Last-Minute Fundraiser Show for Komen for the Cure!

In summary, Layla is planning a last-minute fundraiser for Komen for the Cure, and is seeking advice on the invitation. She has added her website and business cards to the invite, and the party will be held at one of the Jazzercise instructors' house. She also wants to incorporate the wording used by PC for fundraisers, and is considering adding the PC logo or making the text black on pink paper. Deb has suggested making the text all black for better readability.
laylaleigh
I am trying to plan a fundraiser in less than a week. I work out at a local Jazzercise center. We are having a big Jazzerthon mid-feb to raise money for Komen for the Cure. Anyways a last minute decision was made to have a PC fundraiser show next week!!

Can you please look at the invite. I only put my web address on the invite, but I will leave them at the center w/ a stack of my business cards. All the instructors are mentioning it during class and the party is at one of the instructor's house.

Any help is appreciated. I think that I am going to have stations set up.

THANKS!!

Attachments

• JAZZERTHON FUNDRAISER invite.doc
    29.5 KB · Views: 434
The following is the wording PC uses on the e-vite for fundraisers.

"it’s a casual, fun and inspiring way to learn how to make cooking and entertaining easier, all while supporting a great cause!"

Is there a place I can switch something around to include this wording, or should I just leave it?

Ok, I only have another 45 mins of no kids!! can you please help me before the chaos comes home!! thank you.

Ok, I'd add the PC logo somewhere to catch peoples eye.
Im a visual kind of ad person. Alot of reading tends to throw me off. So Im trying to think of a way to cut the words without losing the message.

Add you phone/ hosts phone so people can call for directions to the house

thanks, I already added the hosts phone number and i am going to leave a stack of business cards w/ the invite. Unfortunately I don't think there is any space left for the logo. I can't believe I forgot the logo!!!

Jazzerthon Invite RevisitedLayla,

I played around with your invitation and put the PC logo in as a watermark. I've attached it. See if this version works for you.

Deb

Attachments

• JAZZERTHON FUNDRAISER.doc
    40 KB · Views: 382
Just an idea - make the text all black and print it on light pink paper.
I think the pink type is difficult to read, is why I suggest that.

Related to Jazzerthon: Last-Minute Fundraiser Show for Komen for the Cure!

1. What is Jazzerthon?

Jazzerthon is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the Komen for the Cure foundation. It is a last-minute show featuring jazz performances, cooking demonstrations, and a silent auction.

2. When and where is Jazzerthon taking place?

Jazzerthon will be held on [date] at [venue]. Tickets can be purchased online or at the door.

3. How much are tickets for Jazzerthon?

Tickets for Jazzerthon are [price] per person. All proceeds will go towards supporting breast cancer research and education through the Komen for the Cure foundation.

4. Can I donate items for the silent auction?

Yes, we are currently accepting donations for the silent auction. Please contact us at [email/phone number] if you would like to contribute an item.

5. How can I support Jazzerthon if I am unable to attend?

If you are unable to attend Jazzerthon, you can still support our cause by making a donation directly to the Komen for the Cure foundation. You can also help spread the word by sharing our event on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies