• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supporting the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk: Participate in our Local Y Fundraiser!

In summary, the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk is a fundraiser that supports breast cancer research, education, and support programs. It aims to raise awareness and funds for finding a cure for breast cancer. There are multiple ways to participate, including registering as a walker, volunteering, or donating. There is a minimum fundraising requirement of $2,300 for each walker. If unable to attend the event, individuals can still participate as a "virtual walker" or by donating. Pampered Chef also offers a fundraising program for the 3-Day Walk through hosting parties and donating a portion of the sales.
Pampered Angel
Participating in a Fundraiser at our local Y this weekend for the Susan G Komen 3 day Walk for the Cure. This is a flyer I made to go along with the basket. The basket has hot pink and black/white polka dotted tissue paper in the bottom, the items in the basket. It's wrapped in clear cellophane and secured with a pink twix-it and a pink bow. Tag attached with my contact information.

Attachments

• Basket Raffle.doc
    99 KB · Views: 733
Nice flier!

Yes, nice flyer.... got a kick out of the batter bowl lid description that is "dishwater" safe!
always ready to chuckle at my fo-pa's too! Thanks for sharing!

Dear [Name],I am thrilled to hear that you will be participating in the Fundraiser at our local Y for the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk for the Cure this weekend. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to support and give back to our community, especially for such a worthy cause.I appreciate the effort you have put into creating a beautiful basket for the fundraiser. The hot pink and black/white polka dotted tissue paper, along with the clear cellophane and pink bow, make it a visually appealing and eye-catching display. I am sure it will be a hit with the attendees.I am also grateful that you have included my contact information on the attached tag. I am always happy to connect with individuals who are passionate about making a difference and supporting important causes like the fight against breast cancer.Thank you for your dedication and for being a part of this fundraiser. Let's work together to make a positive impact and help those in need.Best,

1) What is the purpose of the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk fundraiser?

The Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk is a fundraiser that supports breast cancer research, education, and support programs. It aims to raise awareness and funds for finding a cure for breast cancer.

2) How can I participate in the fundraiser?

There are several ways you can participate in the fundraiser. You can register as a walker and complete the 3-Day Walk, volunteer at the event, or donate to support a walker or team.

3) Is there a minimum fundraising requirement for participating in the 3-Day Walk?

Yes, there is a minimum fundraising requirement of $2,300 for each walker. This helps to ensure that the event can continue to support breast cancer research and programs.

4) Can I participate in the fundraiser if I am unable to attend the 3-Day Walk event?

Yes, you can still participate by registering as a "virtual walker" and fundraising on your own. You can also donate to support a walker or team.

5) Can I use Pampered Chef products to fundraise for the Susan G Komen 3-Day Walk?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a special fundraising program for the 3-Day Walk. You can host a cooking or catalog party and donate a portion of the sales to the fundraiser. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
Replies
Views
quiverfull7