• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Form Fundraiser for Susan Komen Foundation

In summary, Traci created a fundraiser by passing out order forms at her job and her husband's job. She is remitting the fundraier profits to the Susan Komen Foundation.
pamperedtraci
I am passing around the following order form at my work and my husband's work. I am turning the orders in as a fundraiser and remitting the fundraier profits to the Susan Komen Foundation.

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Order Form 2007.doc
    96.5 KB · Views: 578
pamperedtraci said:
I am passing around the following order form at my work and my husband's work. I am turning the orders in as a fundraiser and remitting the fundraier profits to the Susan Komen Foundation.

Thank you so much for making this. I was looking at last year's and was thinking that I needed to change it. So glad you did this and shared.

Thanks again.

Thanks so much Traci! I made one last year and now I don't have too this year! It came out great! I just changed your info to mine!

Cool! I might have to start passing this around!

Thanks so much for making this Traci!!

pamperedtraci said:

Thank you for sharing!!!!

One quick question... what tax rate does this one use?

Traci we always love it when someone creates what we wish we had time to create for ourselves....

THANKS!!!

Tax Rate
its_me_susan said:
Thank you for sharing!!!!

One quick question... what tax rate does this one use?

Susan:

You use whatever tax rate your show location is if it unless it is direct ship.

I see you have s/h as $2.50? Please explain. Thanks! I do a form similar to that but this is easier!

Stupid question... can we sell these products already? I thought we had to wait until may???

Pre-orders. They can really add up. Then just contact people in May to confirm their order and even ask if they'd like to try to collect some orders for you.

Jules711 said:
I see you have s/h as $2.50? Please explain. Thanks! I do a form similar to that but this is easier!

I don't charge full S&H because of the price, most people don't want to pay $4, so I lower it and cover the difference for the Help Whip Cancer fundraiser.

I thought that is what you were doing Traci but figured I'd let you explain it. This way there is a s & h fee and it should more than cover it when you submit it.

I don't usually charge s/h if that's all they are ordering. I then put them on one order and pay for the s/h. I figured that's what you were doing, but wanted to make sure. Do you put each person on a separate order then?

I have a form that I use but it's in excel. I don't think I can put that on here?

I made pdf file out of it.

Attachments

• hwc sign up sheet.pdf
    488.9 KB · Views: 364
Can you post it without the tax my tax is different.

Do you want me to just email the spreadsheet to you? That was you can alter it and add your info.

Jules711 said:
Do you want me to just email the spreadsheet to you? That was you can alter it and add your info.

Could you e-mail me your copy in excel? Thanks. My e-mail is:
[email protected]

Jules711 said:
I made pdf file out of it.

If anyone can revise that one with 6% tax or convert it to WORD I'd be forever grateful!!

dannyzmom said:
If anyone can revise that one with 6% tax or convert it to WORD I'd be forever grateful!!
EW EW. How about with 7.25% tax please or just a Stardard one that we may Edit would be great too. Your version tho it looks Great:D TIA Laurel

Jules,

Could you please send an Excel spreadsheet to me as well. I think it looks great. Thanks. My email address is [email protected].

I too would like a copy in word. This would be great to start collecting orders in April.

I promise to email those that want the excel version (which, of course is changeable) in the next couple of days. No time now, esp to convert it. It doesn't change to word but I can work on that next week so I can just post it.

Jules711 said:
I promise to email those that want the excel version (which, of course is changeable) in the next couple of days. No time now, esp to convert it. It doesn't change to word but I can work on that next week so I can just post it.
That sounds great thank you sooooooo much:D

please email me too... sorry did not get back to you sooner... today is my daughters birthday she turned 2.... awwww she is getting so big.... and my other daughter is 1 month old thank you soo soo much for the awesome flyer great job!

Jules711 said:

Thanks, Jules!!!!!

Jules711 said:

Let's list our emails here (just copy/paste the entire email string into next thread) so it can be copied into one email -

[email protected]

Thank you!!

Jules711 said:

me please!
[email protected]

its_me_susan said:
Let's list our emails here (just copy/paste the entire email string into next thread) so it can be copied into one email -

[email protected]

Thank you!!
Or can it just be posted on Chef Success so we can all download it:) Thanks!
Ann

baychef said:
Or can it just be posted on Chef Success so we can all download it:) Thanks!
Ann
Except that you can't post an Excel file. It's not one of the allowed file types.

Of course, you can get past that by creating a zip file containing the Excel file and posting that. ;)

It looks awesome - but unless I am missing something there is no calculation to account for shipping...

Where would you add that?

Val

Finally!!Ann-Thanks for the light bulb moment! :cool: Zip file...duh!! So here it is in the spreadsheet format. I hope that this helps you. I seriously, have this with me wherever I go and have gotten orders b/c I can easily put it out and say...hey, want to preview something only available in May?? I also carry extras in case they'd be willing to do the same. Just put your info at the bottom.

I don't tend to add s/h if I'm going to add it all to one order. Many times, when May comes, they might need something else too so then I put their pink stuff on their order. This is a way to have an excuse to call in May and an easy way to get new contacts.

Attachments

• May HWC specials sign up sheet.zip
    83 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
Jules711 said:
Ann-Thanks for the light bulb moment! :cool: Zip file...duh!!
No problem, Jules. I knew to do that because I've done it myself. :)
Glad I could help.

And thanks for the file!

I was so crazy busy the last few days, I didn't even have time to think about it. I've done zip files before but didn't put the two thoughts together. I didn't notice that we could post them either (esp since I've only been on here for under 2 weeks...and thoroughly addicted).Oh...and you are very welcome.

question: how do you enter it into pws? I have never entered a fundraiser before. Do I just list myself as the Organization Name. TIA
Terra

Are you asking how to do it so people can order online? Just add a new show and put Help Whip Cancer is you are doing that as a fundraiser. However, if you are just collecting orders (and not intending to put it in as a fundraiser), I would put your name and a "News" item "Help Whip Cancer" explaining how to order.

Thanks, Jules!

Here is a flyer I conconcted from the CC oneI put the Word Doc in a zip file. Thanks Ann for the idea!

And don't you have people who squak about you taking orders so far in adavance? I tried this several years ago and I was told, "NO WAY JOSE! Not this far out". People just didn't wait that long for stuff. Now I wait until at least the 2nd week in April.
Good luck to you if it works for you! I wish it would for me!

Also, did anyone else notice the "small print" on the On-line only Cups & Squares?
It specifically says "while supplies last". I wonder why in the world would they offer something when they don't even know if they will have enough!
Anyone else know they could easlily sell A LOT of these?
It will be interesting to see what happens with that.

Attachments

• 2007 HWC Flyer.pdf
    145.2 KB · Views: 314
  • 2007 HWC Flyer.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 329
Last edited:
thanks, I want to be able to have people order online my parents live in colorado and wanted to order some things for hwc thanks :)

pampered1224 said:
And don't you have people who squak about you taking orders so far in adavance? I tried this several years ago and I was told, "NO WAY JOSE! Not this far out". People just didn't wait that long for stuff. Now I wait until at least the 2nd week in April.
Good luck to you if it works for you! I wish it would for me!

Also, did anyone else notice the "small print" on the On-line only Cups & Squares?
It specifically says "while supplies last". I wonder why in the world would they offer something when they don't even know if they will have enough!
Anyone else know they could easlily sell A LOT of these?
It will be interesting to see what happens with that.

I don't receive complaints b/c they realize they may not get another chance to order (if they forget or don't get emails from me). I am more active about it in April vs March, but I'm so excited to know about the pink stuff that I can't help but share!! As for the "small print", they were from last year so like all outlet items, they are limited to the number. I will be sure to let my customers know to get on right away (or let me know if they'd like to pre-order them and I can remember for them) just in case there aren't that many left.

That's great!It must be nice to have customers that do understand that you want to make your HWC campaign a success and don't mind waiting for products.
You have very cool customers!! And hat's off to you for all your efforts as well.
If I could do that, I too think I could do much better. Although last year I did $750 in donations! What I really love though is that so many of us pull together to make this such a great success every year!
All I want to say is GOOD LUCK this year and let's really pull out all the stops!
And thank you too! I know all of you who do this have helped save several very dear friends of mine and I really appreciate it!

Related to Order Form Fundraiser for Susan Komen Foundation

1. How does the order form fundraiser work?

The order form fundraiser is a simple and easy way to raise money for the Susan Komen Foundation. You will pass around an order form at your work and your husband's work, and collect orders from interested individuals. Once you have all the orders, you will turn them in and remit the fundraiser profits to the Susan Komen Foundation.

2. What products are available for purchase?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen products, including cookware, utensils, and serving dishes. You can find a variety of products on the order form, and all profits from the fundraiser will go towards supporting breast cancer research and awareness.

3. How much of the profits from the fundraiser go to the Susan Komen Foundation?

All profits from the fundraiser will go directly to the Susan Komen Foundation. Pampered Chef does not take any portion of the profits, so you can be assured that your contribution will make a meaningful impact in the fight against breast cancer.

4. How long will the fundraiser last?

The duration of the fundraiser is up to you. You can decide how long you would like to pass around the order form and collect orders. We recommend giving participants at least a week to place their orders, but you can extend it as needed.

5. How do I pay for my order?

Once you have collected all the orders, you will turn them in to your Pampered Chef consultant along with payment. Your consultant will then process the orders and arrange for delivery. You can pay for your order with cash, check, or credit card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • jigsmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies