• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit

In summary, the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit is a program by Pampered Chef that helps organizations raise funds by hosting cooking demonstrations and offering free products. The organization sets a date for the demonstration and invites guests to attend, with a portion of sales going towards their fundraising goal. The amount earned depends on the sales made, typically 10-15% of the total. Individuals can also book demonstrations to earn host benefits. Organizations can sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant who will provide support and resources for the event.
dwyerkim
Is the typical fundraiser booking benefit of $3 per booking still in effect for HWC fundraisers, and if so is that still true if consultant hosted? I am kicking off a two week fundraiser tomorrow night and I'm hoping that I can get some additional bookings that way. Thanks for any help!

I don't believe if a consultant hosts, they have the $3 benefit. Also, no it's not available for the HWC fundraiser since they increased the rates. Good luck with your fundraiser!

Hi there! As far as I know, the typical fundraiser booking benefit of $3 per booking is still in effect for HWC fundraisers. This should still apply even if the fundraiser is consultant hosted. I'm not sure if there have been any recent changes, but I would recommend checking with your HWC representative to confirm. Good luck with your fundraiser tomorrow night! I hope you're able to get some additional bookings through it. Let us know how it goes!

1. What is the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit?

The Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help organizations and groups raise funds while also providing opportunities for individuals to host cooking demonstrations and earn free products.

2. How does the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit work?

The organization or group sets a date for the cooking demonstration and invites guests to attend. During the demonstration, the host will showcase Pampered Chef products and offer them for sale. A portion of the sales will go towards the organization's fundraising goal. Additionally, guests can also book their own cooking demonstrations to earn free products.

3. How much can an organization or group earn through the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit?

The amount an organization can earn depends on the sales made during the cooking demonstration. Typically, organizations can earn 10-15% of the total sales. However, this can vary depending on the size of the event and the products sold.

4. Can individuals still earn host benefits through the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit?

Yes, individuals who book a cooking demonstration through the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit can still earn host benefits, such as free and discounted products. This is a great incentive for individuals to book demonstrations and support the organization's fundraising efforts.

5. How can an organization or group sign up for the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit?

Organizations and groups can sign up for the Hwc Fundraiser and Booking Benefit through a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will work with the organization to schedule a date for the cooking demonstration and provide support and resources to make the event a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
turtle15
Replies
Views
Wildfire