• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Confused About Host Benefits for Fundraiser

In summary, the organizer of a fundraiser only gets to purchase the monthly host special. There are no future benefits tied to the show.
tlennhoff
Ok, I know the host of a fundraiser only gets to buy the host special and they don't get other benefits. But I thought they would get a host number and be eligible to get the host special off of any shows booked from the fundraiser. I just got the fundraiser shipment in and there was no host number and when I looked up on CC there was also no host number. I'm guessing that I was confused and they won't get to buy the host special at shows booked off of the fundraiser? I'm figuring that HO will be busy until early january so thought I'd ask for help from you all. :confused:

That is correct. THE ONLY benefit an organizer of a fundraiser gets is to puchase the current monthly host special. There are no future benefits tied to the show.

I have also sent you an email with some other information.

No - they don't have the benefit of the host special at future shows....the benefit of booking is the whoppin $3 for each show booked that goes into the fundraisers total. (one of the many things I'd like to see changed about PC fundraisers!)

nikked said:
That is correct. THE ONLY benefit an organizer of a fundraiser gets is to puchase the current monthly host special. There are no future benefits tied to the show.

I have also sent you an email with some other information.

Thanks, I'm feeling thankful that I didn't mention the benefits to the hosts so they are not expecting anything extra.

ChefBeckyD said:
No - they don't have the benefit of the host special at future shows....the benefit of booking is the whoppin $3 for each show booked that goes into the fundraisers total. (one of the many things I'd like to see changed about PC fundraisers!)

I guess that makes sense. I'd also like to see it change - at least let the chairperson get host specials on shows booked or get the 10% for a year off.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser include earning free and discounted products, supporting a cause or organization that you care about, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How do I earn free and discounted products as a fundraiser host?

As a fundraiser host, you will earn a percentage of the total sales from your event in free and discounted products. This percentage varies depending on the total sales, but you can earn up to 25% in free products and 15% in discounted products.

Can I choose which products I want to earn for free or at a discount?

Yes, you have the flexibility to choose which products you want to redeem for free or at a discount. You can use your rewards towards any Pampered Chef products, including our exclusive host-only products.

How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser last?

The duration of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can range from 2-4 weeks, depending on your preferences and the needs of your organization. Fundraisers typically last for 2 weeks, but you can extend it up to 4 weeks if needed.

What support does Pampered Chef offer for hosts of fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support for hosts of fundraisers, including personalized coaching from a fundraising expert, access to exclusive host-only products, and customizable marketing materials to promote your event. We also handle all order processing and delivery, making it easy for you to focus on hosting a successful fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • allisonw
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies