• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Specials: How to Get the Most Out of Your Booked Shows | Layla

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. To maximize host specials for booked shows, invite as many guests as possible and offer incentives for them to bring a friend and book their own shows. Tips for booking successful shows include reaching out to friends and family, using social media, and offering a variety of dates and times. Host specials can be combined from multiple shows booked in the same month for even more benefits. To make the show more engaging and fun, incorporate games or activities and offer a theme for guests to participate in.
laylaleigh
Can a host use the mo. host special more than once? I had 3 people book shows in Oct. from one host. Can she get the baker at one show, and the rnd stone at another? What about the 3rd show could she get a second one for a gift? I have no clue, so thanks for the help.

Thanks,
Layla

Yes- she can get the special at each show that booked. If she wants to get 3 of the same thing, that's OK.

Yes she can get one special from each booking.

thanks! I had already told her that she could and all the sudden I was afraid I would have to give her the 60% off myself. If it was my error i would feel I still owed her the discount. Glad to hear I don't have to!

Hi Layla,

Thank you for reaching out with your question. The host special can only be redeemed once per show, regardless of how many shows a host may have booked in a specific month. This means that your host can choose to redeem the baker at one show and the round stone at another, but she would not be able to receive a second round stone as a gift for her third show.

I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. You also get the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How can I maximize the host specials for my booked shows?

To get the most out of your booked shows, make sure to invite as many guests as possible. The more people attend, the more host benefits you will receive. You can also offer incentives for guests to bring a friend, and encourage them to book their own shows as well.

What are some tips for booking successful shows?

First, reach out to your friends and family and let them know about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show. You can also use social media to promote your show and reach a wider audience. Additionally, offer a variety of dates and times to accommodate different schedules.

Can I combine host specials from multiple shows?

Yes, you can combine host specials from multiple shows as long as they are booked within the same month. This can help you earn even more free and discounted products.

How can I make my Pampered Chef show more engaging and fun for my guests?

Apart from the cooking demonstration, you can also incorporate fun games or activities into your show. You can also offer a theme for the show, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, and encourage guests to dress up or bring a dish to share. This will make the experience more interactive and enjoyable for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies