• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock Special Discounts: Host Rewards for Multiple Bookings with Kat

In summary, hosting multiple bookings with Kat allows you to unlock special discounts and host rewards, such as free products, discounted items, and exclusive offers. To unlock these benefits, you will need to host a minimum of three bookings with Kat and they can be combined from different parties. If you have previously hosted multiple bookings with Kat, you may still be eligible for these discounts. To redeem the rewards, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a redemption code or instructions on how to redeem them through their personal website or by contacting them directly.
kculverson
If I have a host who had 3 friends book for Oct at her show does she get the host special at each show? Also she has friends that booked atleast 1-2 shows for nov/dec does she the the host special at those shows? Thanks Kat

Yes, she is able to get it at all of the shows.

Sure does! It's great when there are multiple host specials (like the 4 in November) because the past host can get all of them, if their friends booked a lot of shows.

Thankyou very much. So it's ok if she orders the same item, but at different shows? Thanks

yep...isn't that a great way for her to get some great Christmas presents.

She is gonna love that. thankyou

I had a host get 2 bookings at her show...she wanted them to do their shows in Sept. So I am thinking she is wanting cookware but you know she hasn't order 1 piece of cookware from these shows. I don't understand why she wanted both of them to book in Sept.

What are the benefits of hosting multiple bookings with Kat?

Hosting multiple bookings with Kat allows you to unlock special discounts and host rewards. These rewards can include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only offers.

How many bookings do I need to host to unlock these special discounts?

You will need to host a minimum of three bookings with Kat to unlock these special discounts and host rewards.

Can I combine multiple bookings from different parties to unlock the discounts?

Yes, you can combine multiple bookings from different parties as long as they are all hosted by Kat. This means you can host one party and have two friends host parties with Kat, and all three parties will count towards unlocking the special discounts.

What if I have already hosted multiple bookings with Kat in the past?

If you have previously hosted multiple bookings with Kat, you may still be eligible for the special discounts. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if you qualify.

How do I redeem the host rewards and special discounts?

Once you have unlocked the special discounts and host rewards, your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a redemption code or instructions on how to redeem them. This can usually be done through your consultant's personal website or by contacting them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies