• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Wants to Exchange 1/2 Price Item - Help!

In summary, Cindy needs to have her new item picked out first before calling the solution center. If she is going to owe more money, she'll need to know how she wants to pay the difference.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I've never had to do this before - I just call the solution center right? She is not happy with the Outdoor Party Set which is one of the Half-Price Combinations in the back of the catalog. She wants to pick out another item that will be around the same price. Does she need to have this new item picked out before I call? Her products just arrived - its only been a couple days, so I know they will send call tags and pick it up right?

Yes, she needs to have her new item picked out first. And if she is going to owe more money, you'll need to know how she wants to pay the difference. They will do the exchange at half price--I've done it before.

Okay - how can I put this - does she have to use the 1/2 price benefit - or suppose she picks out a item that is less than $34 at 1/2 price - can pick out something else or combine items to equal $34.00? Understand?

I just want to make sure all bases are covered before I contact the host again - she was one of those "nit-picky hosts".

I'm pretty sure it will be 1/2 price for 1/2 price but it will be interesting to find out! :)

Cindy... how are things with your daughter's friend... we were asking on the other thread... :)

Hey Diane - thanks - this is the first time I've been online today - she is just fine and I will post details on the other thread. I appreciate the prayers sooooo much. C

Its one item for one item. She can get another combo if she wants, but if she chooses one item, and the price is different, she'll either be credited or will will need to tend her payment. I've done this a few times.

1. Can I exchange a 1/2 price item for a different product?

Yes, as a host, you have the option to exchange your 1/2 price item for any other regularly-priced item in our catalog. You can choose from our wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food items.

2. How do I go about exchanging my 1/2 price item?

To exchange your 1/2 price item, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which product you would like to exchange it for. They will assist you with the exchange process and make sure you receive your new item as soon as possible.

3. Is there a time limit for exchanging my 1/2 price item?

No, there is no time limit for exchanging your 1/2 price item. You can exchange it at any time before your host rewards expire.

4. Can I exchange my 1/2 price item for a product that is on sale?

Unfortunately, 1/2 price items cannot be exchanged for products that are on sale. However, you can still choose from our full range of regularly-priced items as your exchange option.

5. Will I have to pay the price difference if I exchange my 1/2 price item for a more expensive product?

Yes, if you choose to exchange your 1/2 price item for a product that is more expensive than the original, you will have to pay the price difference. Your Pampered Chef consultant will inform you of the amount and assist you with the payment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • pamperedtracy