• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Show Hosts Use Half-Price Deals and Additional Discounts?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various types of host deals, including free product credits, half-price items, and discounted host-exclusive bundles. To qualify for a host deal, you must host a party or virtual party and meet a minimum amount of sales, which may vary depending on the current promotion. Host deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but you can still earn Host Rewards in addition to the deal. Your consultant will help you redeem your host deal during your party or virtual party. If you do not reach the minimum sales requirement, you will not be eligible for the deal, but can still earn Host Rewards. Contact your consultant for more information about your options.
{*mandy*}
Gold Member
In the back of the catalogs, it list host half price combinations. . . only the host of the show can do these, and the use these as their 1/2 priced item? Am I understanding this correctly? Also, do they get to use their 20% off of it also?
TIA

Yes, only the host can use them. And no,they don't get their additional discount. They can only use one promo at a time...half price or free or discounted!:)

Only hosts can get those. Each combo counts as one half-price. The discount (20% or whatever they've earned) is not combinable with the half-price. So they can't take the discount off the already-discounted price.

Ok, that is how I thought, but I was asked and wanted to double check and make sure.
Thanks so much

Hi there! Yes, you are understanding correctly. The host of the show is the only one who can take advantage of the host half price combinations listed in the back of the catalog. And yes, they can also use their 20% discount on these items as well. It's just one of the many perks of hosting a Pampered Chef show! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy hosting!

1. What types of host deals are available?

Pampered Chef offers various types of host deals, including free product credits, half-price items, and discounted host-exclusive bundles.

2. How do I qualify for a host deal?

In order to qualify for a host deal, you must host a Pampered Chef party or virtual party with a minimum amount of sales. The required sales amount may vary depending on the current host deal promotion.

3. Can I combine host deals with other offers or discounts?

No, host deals cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards (free and half-price items) in addition to the host deal.

4. How do I redeem my host deal?

If you qualify for a host deal, your consultant will help you redeem it during your party or virtual party. The deal will be applied to your order at the time of purchase.

5. What happens if I don't reach the minimum sales requirement for a host deal?

If you do not reach the minimum sales requirement for a host deal, you will not be eligible for the deal. However, you can still earn Host Rewards based on your party's sales. Contact your consultant for more information about your options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies