• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Host Order 2 of the Same Half Price Items?

In summary, the policy for hosts ordering multiple half price items is that they can order up to two of the same half price item. However, they cannot order more than two of the same item. They can also choose to order two different half price items. The maximum number of half price items that a host can order in total is four. There are no restrictions on which half price items a host can choose, as long as they do not exceed the maximum number allowed.
jrstephens
I have a host that has 3 half price items. Can she order two of the same thing? She is wanting to order two of the knife half-price combinations.

Yes, Just enter a number 2 in quantity.

I did it and it accepted it but I just wanted to make sure b/c I did not want it to kick it back or anything go wrong.

What is the policy for hosts ordering multiple half price items?

The policy for hosts ordering half price items is that they are allowed to order up to two of the same half price item.

Can a host order more than two of the same half price item?

No, the maximum number of the same half price item that a host can order is two.

Do the half price items have to be different products?

No, the host can choose to order two of the same half price item or two different half price items.

Is there a limit to how many half price items a host can order in total?

Yes, the maximum number of half price items that a host can order is four.

Are there any restrictions on which half price items a host can choose?

No, the host can choose any available half price items as long as they adhere to the maximum number allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • lkspeir