• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Bride Get 2 Half-Price Items for Her Bridal Shower?

In summary, the bride can choose any two items for half-price from the current product line, including cooking and baking tools, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. These items can be purchased at the bridal shower or redeemed at a later time within 60 days of the shower date. They cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The bride is eligible for two half-price items, but can host multiple showers to receive more. She can also use the half-price items as credit towards a more expensive item from the current product line, with the remaining balance being her responsibility.
lkspeir
A host of a bridal shower I held last week wants to know if the bride can get two of the same half price items for her 2 half price items. Specifically the cookware in the back of the catalog.

I think the bride wants to buy it, but the host wants a set of her own.

I don't agree with this - both of the half price items should be the brides, but I need to know if it can even be done.

I've got to give this lady an answer by morning.

Thanks for your help.

Yep! She can do it! I think it's okay. If I were the bride, I wouldn't be able to pass up that great deal for a friend!

OK, so let me get it straight. If the bride has two 1/2 items available she and the host can get the cookware (host 1/2 price item in the back of the catalog.)??

yes, as long as the bride is willing to give her friend one of the half price items.

ok, great. Thanks for your help! This particular host is wearing me out!

1. Can the bride choose any two items for half-price or are there specific options?

The bride can choose any two items for half-price from our current product line. This includes both cooking and baking tools, as well as cookware and kitchen gadgets.

2. Do the half-price items have to be purchased at the bridal shower, or can they be redeemed at a later time?

The half-price items can be purchased at the bridal shower or redeemed at a later time, as long as they are within the timeframe of the bridal shower promotion. This is typically within 60 days after the shower date.

3. Can the half-price items be combined with other discounts or promotions?

No, the half-price items cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. They are already a significant discount offered specifically for the bride's shower.

4. Is there a limit to how many half-price items the bride can receive?

The bride is eligible for two half-price items for her bridal shower, regardless of the total amount of sales or number of guests in attendance. However, she can host multiple bridal showers to receive additional half-price items.

5. Can the bride choose to use the half-price items as a credit towards a more expensive item?

Yes, the bride can choose to use the half-price items as a credit towards a more expensive item as long as it is from our current product line. She will be responsible for paying the remaining balance for the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • ChefBeckyD