• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride Hosting Her Own Bridal Shower: Benefits and Etiquette Explained

M
mistym
:confused: Hi Everyone

I have a bride who will be hosting her own bridal shower. This means that she will get EVERYTHING right?....the gifts from her wish list, as well as the host benefits - FPV, discounts, half price and 10% off....

is this correct??

thanks

misty

I think that I would always give the bride the host benefits for a shower???

Yes, she'd get everything.

Yes, I always give the host all of the benefits. The person "hosting" the shower I list as a co-host so that she'll get the PHD.

1. What does it mean for a bride to host her own bridal shower?

Hosting your own bridal shower means that the bride will take on the responsibility of planning and organizing the event, rather than having a friend or family member host it for her.

2. Will the bride receive gifts from her wish list if she hosts her own bridal shower?

Yes, typically the bride will still receive gifts from her wish list if she hosts her own bridal shower. However, this may vary depending on the specific arrangements made with the guests.

3. Does the bride get all of the host benefits if she hosts her own bridal shower?

Usually, the bride will still be able to take advantage of host benefits such as free product value, discounts, half-price items, and 10% off, even if she is hosting her own bridal shower. However, it's always best to check with the specific company or consultant to confirm the details of the host benefits.

4. Is it considered proper etiquette for the bride to host her own bridal shower?

In modern times, it is becoming more common for brides to host their own bridal showers. However, traditional etiquette may dictate that a friend or family member should host the shower. Ultimately, it is up to the bride and her personal preferences.

5. Are there any potential drawbacks to the bride hosting her own bridal shower?

One potential drawback could be the perception that the bride is asking for gifts by hosting her own bridal shower. To avoid this, the bride could consider asking a friend or family member to co-host the event with her. Additionally, hosting your own bridal shower may also mean taking on the financial responsibility of the event, so it's important for the bride to consider her budget before making this decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies