• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shopping Deals: 20% Off or Half Price?

In summary, the hosts get the 60% off stone and then for EVERY stone they choose THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE (New Traditions except the new Covered Baker) you use the GUEST SPECIAL NUMBER. Guests can buy as many of the sale stones as they want at 20% off and remember that past hosts (within the last 12 months) get another 10% off (PHD). After the host spends their FPV, and half price items they get an additional percentage off their remaining order based on their guest sales. The additional percentage does not give them an additional discount off the Host Special or the Half Price Items. And anything they purchase with that discount you earn commission off of unlike not earning commission
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I know that their is a month half priced items that they can get, and free itmes,,, but do they get an additional 20% off if they buy more?? I am a little confused on this one!! ::confused:

Leah, I'm not sure what you mean. Can you explain more?

Hosts get the 60% off stone and then for EVERY stone they choose THAT IS INCLUDED IN THE SALE (New Traditions except the new Covered Baker) you use the GUEST SPECIAL NUMBER.

They will get the 20% off MINUS half price, free or the show discount. They can order as many of the stones that they want to.

Guests can buy as many of the sale stones as they want at 20% off and remember that past hosts (within the last 12 months) get another 10% off (PHD).

After the host spends their FPV, and half price items they get an additional percentage off their remaining order based on their guest sales. The additional percentage does not give them an additional discount off the Host Special or the Half Price Items. And anything they purchase with that discount you earn commission off of unlike not earning commission on the half price items.

Hope that helps, Leah

Host benefitsYes this is how it works:
A host will get Free product value that will be deducted from the items she chooses. And then the 20% off will be taken off from the remaining total.

Example Mary's show totaled $440 in guest sales so she will get $60 in Free products, 2 half price items, and her 20% discount plus the one piece of stoneware for 60% off.

Mary has chosen these items:

Ultimate Mandolin
Deep Covered Baker
Drainer
Mix n Masher
New Traditions Square baker
New traditions Deep dish pie plate
New Traditions Rectangular Baker

A host will receive her half price items and her 60% off item for hosting a show paid with tax seperately from everything above with no additonal discount.

Now we would take the highest priced items and cut them in half. This would be the Ultimate Mandolin, and the Deep Covered Baker. Next we would take the highest priced stoneware that she is able to pick at 60% off and this would be the rectangular baker.
Now we have these left:
Drainer
Masher
Square baker -
deep dish pie plate -
Take $60 in Free product value off this total and the remainder will have 20% discount taken off from that.
Understand? Hope this helped and didn't confuse you more. I like examples.
Debbie

I had a host ask me about it.. and it through me off so now I think I get it!!! Hopefully.......

Related to Shopping Deals: 20% Off or Half Price?

1. What items are included in the shopping deals for 20% off or half price?

The shopping deals for 20% off or half price typically include a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The specific items included may vary and are subject to availability.

2. How often do these shopping deals occur?

The shopping deals for 20% off or half price happen periodically throughout the year and may coincide with seasonal promotions or new product releases. To stay updated on these deals, sign up for our email newsletter or check our website regularly.

3. Can these shopping deals be combined with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the shopping deals for 20% off or half price cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, some exclusions may apply, so be sure to read the terms and conditions of each deal carefully.

4. How long do these shopping deals last?

The duration of the shopping deals for 20% off or half price may vary. Some may only last for a day or weekend, while others may last for a week or more. Again, it is best to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on the current deals.

5. How can I take advantage of these shopping deals?

To take advantage of the shopping deals for 20% off or half price, simply visit our website or attend one of our in-person or virtual parties during the specified time period. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet
  • {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire