• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Use 60% Off Promo on Half-Price Combos?

In summary, a Host Half-Price Combo is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts where they can purchase select products at half-price when they host a party or event with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book their own party or make a purchase of at least $75. The products included in this combo may vary, but they typically include popular and new products in the catalog. Host credits cannot be used towards this combo, but can be used towards other products in the catalog. Lastly, the Host Half-Price Combo cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
pattikake
I have a question that I think I know the answer to -- but just want to confirm with all you veterans before I answer my host. I have a host who will be able to take advantage of the 60% off any item in the catalog for February and she is wondering if she can use this towards the host half-price combinations found at the back of the catalog. I'm thinking no, but just wanted to confirm.

Many thanks...
~Patti

No..those are special groupings that can only be used with the earned 50% off items.

Nope, she cannot do that Patti......

What is a Host Half-Price Combo?

A Host Half-Price Combo is a special offer for Pampered Chef hosts, where they can purchase select products at half-price when they host a qualifying party or event.

How can I qualify for a Host Half-Price Combo?

To qualify for a Host Half-Price Combo, you must host a party or event with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one guest book their own party or make a purchase of at least $75.

What products are included in the Host Half-Price Combo?

The products included in the Host Half-Price Combo may vary, but they typically include popular and new products in our catalog. You can check with your consultant for the specific products available for the current offer.

Can I use my host credits towards a Host Half-Price Combo?

No, host credits cannot be used towards a Host Half-Price Combo. However, you can use your host credits towards any other products in our catalog.

Can I combine the Host Half-Price Combo with other offers or discounts?

No, the Host Half-Price Combo cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone offer for our hosts as a thank you for hosting a party or event with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KHolmes
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • {*mandy*}
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies