• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the 1/2 Price Combo for Hosts: Seasonings Included or Your Choice?

In summary, there was a question about the seasonings included in the 1/2 price combo for hosts. Initially, it was believed that hosts would not be able to choose their own seasonings, but later it was discovered that they could choose from a list of popular spices and rubs. The list includes Southwestern, Italian, Cinnamon Plus, Asian, Rosemary Herb, Lemon Pepper, Greek, Smoky Barbecue, Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic, Chipotle, Jamaican Jerk, Citrus & Basil, Buffalo, and Lemon Sprinkle. This information was not widely known, but was discovered through various sources such as a response from the Test Kitchens and a Show and Sell CD. It is recommended
nancycookspc
Gold Member
can anyone tell me ....the 1/2 price combo for hosts

WHAT seasonings come with it?? or are we suppose to choose our own??

I cannot find info anywhere

I asked this question to our NED at conference and she said they will be specific ones....host will not be able to choose what they want. She did not know what they were though. Hopefully it will come out in a newsletter.

pkd09 said:
I asked this question to our NED at conference and she said they will be specific ones....host will not be able to choose what they want. She did not know what they were though. Hopefully it will come out in a newsletter.

hmmm... I was told they got to choose. I guess we'll find out when the products are uploaded to P3 for our September shows. Don't really need to know until then anyway.

I asked someone from home office @ conference and she said the host gets to choose the seasonings they want :)

I emailed the Test Kitchens and got this response:

Hello Noora,
Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef Test Kitchens. The following pantry items come with the new Host Half-Price Combo:

Southwestern Seasoning Mix
Italian Seasoning Mix
Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
Asian Seasoning Mix
Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
Lemon Pepper Rub
Greek Rub
Smoky Barbecue Rub
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
Chipotle Rub
Jamaican Jerk Rub
Citrus & Basil Rub
Buffalo Rub
Lemon Sprinkle
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle

I like those choices. They are a nice cross section of the ones I use the most, and
give samples of, as favors.

Thanks for finding out for us. It's good to know.

Thanks for finding out! I guess the person I spoke to didn't know what she was talking about, or was just trying to get rid of me :)

Most likely she didn't know and was making an assumption, Michelle.I imagine those are the most popular spices/rubs/sprinkles along with the newest one.

I wish HO would put this info out there for the whole company, not just us on CS finding out about it from Noora (thank you, BTW, for finding out).

Thank you Noora, I listened to the Show and Sell CD last night and they did not mention what spices or who chose the spices. Wonder where that information will be at so we can keep on hand. You know the Host's will want to know what is included.

I'm going to print out the list to carry with me to shows just as a general guideline for what they can expect. However, I'll be sure to mention that they might substitute others. It's my guess that this is the reason they don't have the list out there.

When the receipt prints for the host orders/1/2 price combos they have been itemizing them. I wonder if that will be the case with that too. The big thing is that it sounds like they won't have a choice so it's a moot point in a way.

My guess is that they are not posting the spices because they may be subject to change/availability.....

You are probably right Rae. Just wish she would have said she didn't know instead of misinforming me!

newtopamperedchef said:
You are probably right Rae. Just wish she would have said she didn't know instead of misinforming me!

She probably thought she knew. Happens to me more often than I'd like to admit.

1. What is a Spice Turn About?

A Spice Turn About is a rotating spice rack with multiple tiers that allows you to easily access and organize your spices.

2. How many spices can a Spice Turn About hold?

Our Spice Turn About can hold up to 20 different spices, depending on the size of the containers.

3. Can the Spice Turn About accommodate different sized spice containers?

Yes, the Spice Turn About has adjustable shelves that can accommodate different sized spice containers.

4. Is the Spice Turn About dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Spice Turn About is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I purchase additional Spice Turn About containers?

Unfortunately, additional containers are not available for purchase. However, the Spice Turn About can hold standard sized spice containers that can be easily replaced if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
sklay723
Replies
Views
Manda2831
Replies
Views
pc_cindy