• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New 1/2 Price Spice Rack Spices??

In summary, the Spice Turn About 1/2 Price Special includes supply order items--a half-price full spice rack.
sandilou
Silver Member
Does anyone know what is included in the Spice Turn About 1/2 Price Special? I thought I saw it somewhere once, but can't find it again!

TIA,
Sandi

I think you mean the half priced spices on the supply order form, right? So those would be just that, supply order things. If you go to P3 and set up a Supply Order, I think you will find what you are looking for. Hope that helps!

No - she's talking about the Host half-price set of the filled spice turnabout. I remember seeing it too, but not sure how to search for it now...

Half priced full spice rack? It is not showing anything in CC and I tried to change the nov to dec to see if it is coming in December but got the not available message so... Interesting! I would love to find out what it is too. Sorry about the mis-direction there but I never saw it but Becky is always on top of things so if anyone can find it, she can!

pampered1224 said:
Half priced full spice rack? It is not showing anything in CC and I tried to change the nov to dec to see if it is coming in December but got the not available message so... Interesting! I would love to find out what it is too. Sorry about the mis-direction there but I never saw it but Becky is always on top of things so if anyone can find it, she can!

LOL, John!

It's one of the half-price combos in the back of the catalog. It's new for this season. Someone emailed home office and got a list of the spices that were included in it, but I think it was in the middle of another thread, and I don't remember who it was, so I don't think I can find it. Plus, it's after midnight, and I'm getting loopy. :D:p

Sorry, that was so clear to me when I wrote it but now I see it was clear as mud -- LOL. Yes, the new 1/2 price combination for hosts. I want to put the ones it comes with in my Spice TA -- but which ones are they?!? :confused:

Thanks!
Sandi

I know someone shared a list. I intended to save it, but didn't. No idea where to find it now. The thing is, since they didn't officially share a list, it's possible that the contents could vary. I intend to tell my hosts that it will be a variety of the most popular items from each of our spices/rubs/sprinkles lines.

I don't know who posted it but I did copy it:

The following pantry items come with the new Host Half-Price Combo:

Southwestern Seasoning Mix
Italian Seasoning Mix
Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend
Asian Seasoning Mix
Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix
Lemon Pepper Rub
Greek Rub
Smoky Barbecue Rub
Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic Rub
Chipotle Rub
Jamaican Jerk Rub
Citrus & Basil Rub
Buffalo Rub
Lemon Sprinkle
Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle

I'll also attach it so it can be found in the files for future searches.

Attachments

• pantry items come with the new Host Half Price Choice.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 453
Thank you !!!Sandi

GEEZ A LUISA! Boy am I out of it too! I looked at that stuff last week! WOW I need to get a grip on my business again!! Thanks Becky!

I posted it before. Thank you Beth for making the file! :)

And thanks Noorak for the original. I just had some one ask me about it! So now I have it! I still feel like such a flake about not knowing it was a half priced combo!

What spices are included in the New 1/2 Price Spice Rack?

The New 1/2 Price Spice Rack includes 12 popular spices: basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, paprika, cumin, thyme, rosemary, black pepper, salt, and cinnamon.

Are the spices in the New 1/2 Price Spice Rack high quality?

Yes, all of the spices in our 1/2 Price Spice Rack are premium quality and sourced from trusted suppliers. We take great care in selecting the best spices for our customers.

Can I choose which spices I want in my New 1/2 Price Spice Rack?

Unfortunately, the spices in our 1/2 Price Spice Rack are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we believe that the 12 spices included cover a wide range of cooking needs and will be a great addition to any kitchen.

How long will the spices in the New 1/2 Price Spice Rack last?

The shelf life of spices can vary, but typically they will last for 1-2 years if stored in a cool and dry place. We recommend checking the expiration dates on each spice and replacing them as needed.

Can I return or exchange the New 1/2 Price Spice Rack?

Due to the nature of spices, we do not accept returns or exchanges on our 1/2 Price Spice Rack. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherri lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aried
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lisa717
  • Products and Tips
Replies