• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am

In summary, "Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am" is a segment on the popular morning show that features a live broadcast from the underwater city of Atlantis. The idea for this segment came from the creators of the show, who partnered with Pampered Chef to make it a reality. It is a one-time event and viewers unfortunately cannot participate physically, but they can watch and learn about the unique culture and technology of Atlantis. The segment will showcase different aspects of life in Atlantis and educate viewers on its history and traditions.
StacieB
Gold Member
Hey everyone, my Director and another Director are going to be on ABC's Good Morning America, tomorrow, the 11th. I am so excited for her. My Director is Jeannie.

This is the blurb I got from another Director that talked to Jeannie today!!!

Turn to ABC Good Morning America Tomorrow Morning, May 11th!! Jeannie Johnson (SD) and Dixie Sander (ND), directors from in our cluster will be on direct from Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island! And, just to let you know, the Top Performance Event of the Scavenger Hunt took place this morning….. Jeannie’s team took first place and Dixie’s took 3rd…..

That is so cool.

Do you know in what hour it will be aired?

No they didn't tell me that. Sorry. I set the TIVO and will scan through it all.

By the way, how old at your twins? My twin boys are 4!!

My girls just turned 4 last month! Are your boys going to preschool in the fall?

TwinGirlsMom said:
My girls just turned 4 last month! Are your boys going to preschool in the fall?

They have actually been in Preschool since they turned 3. Nov. 20th is their Birthday. They had a speech delay where they only wanted to talk TWIN talk. They really enjoy going to school. They went 4 days a week in the afternoon.

I am patiently waiting They do have someone that is talking to people in Nassau. I missed the first few minutes of the show.

Dang! I missed it. I left the house before checking here, so I didn't get to tape it.

Note to self: Consider getting up at 4 so you can check CS before getting ready for the day.

I guess I missed it - Perhaps it was at the top of the first hour

Last edited:

Related to Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am

1. What is "Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am"?

"Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am" is a segment on the popular morning show, Good Morning America. It features a live broadcast from the underwater city of Atlantis, showcasing its unique culture, technology, and daily life.

2. How did the idea for "Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am" come about?

The idea for this segment came from the creators of Good Morning America, who were looking for a new and exciting way to bring their viewers a unique and immersive experience. They partnered with Pampered Chef to make this segment a reality.

3. Is "Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am" a one-time event or will it be recurring?

This segment is a one-time event and is not currently planned to be a recurring feature on Good Morning America. However, there may be similar segments or events in the future.

4. Can viewers participate in "Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am" in any way?

Unfortunately, due to the limited space and resources in Atlantis, viewers are not able to physically participate in the segment. However, they can tune in to watch and learn about the fascinating underwater city.

5. What can viewers expect to see and learn from "Good Morning America From Atlantis in Am"?

Viewers can expect to see a variety of segments showcasing different aspects of life in Atlantis, such as their technology, food, and traditions. They will also learn about the history and culture of this mythical city and its inhabitants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • esavvymom