• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!

In summary, "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef designed for cooking and entertaining. The line includes various kitchen tools, gadgets, and servingware, such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher and the Mix 'N Chop®. These products can be used for everyday cooking and entertaining and are also available in sets for gifting purposes. They are dishwasher safe, but it's important to read the product descriptions for any specific care instructions.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
As a few of you say a few weeks ago, I launched my gourmet dog treat bakery & began selling on Etsy. Well I am just so tickled pink that I had to tell you that one of my customers loved the treats so much that she asked me to have a display in her store!!! :D This is so much fun!! I just had to toot my horn!

How wonderful!

That is great! I am hoping this is successful for you.

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo that's fantastic!!!!!

That's sooo cool! I love Etsy! :)

That is awesome!

Congratulations!

Thanks all!! Just sent out our first dog "cookie" cake too. This is way cool!!

1. What is "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!"?

"soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are specially designed for those who love to cook and entertain. These products are perfect for adding some excitement and fun to your kitchen and dining experiences.

2. What types of products are included in the "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" line?

The "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and servingware. Some popular products include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Mix 'N Chop®, and the Rockcrok® Everyday Pan. All of these products are designed to make cooking and serving easier and more enjoyable.

3. Are the "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" products only for special occasions?

No, these products can be used for everyday cooking and entertaining as well. They are perfect for adding some fun and excitement to your daily meals, whether you're cooking for yourself or for a group of friends or family.

4. Can I purchase "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" products in a set?

Yes, many of the "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" products are available in sets. These sets are perfect for those who want to try out multiple products from the line or for those who want to give the products as a gift.

5. Are the "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "soExcited I Just Can't Contain Myself!!" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, some products may have specific care instructions, so be sure to read the product descriptions before washing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
jbachen