• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!

In summary, Marlene received a letter from Pampered Chef congratulating her on her recent recruitment efforts. She was shocked to find out that she was #10 in the company for January recruitment. She is still working with an additional three recruits and is concentrating on sales.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
I am so excited!!! :D :D :D :D I received a letter from Pampered Chef yesterday congratulating me for my recent recruiting....and I swear Doris signed it! I have had enough correspondance with the preprinted signature and stamp...and this looked legit!:p

The most exciting part was..... the letter congratulated me on being #10 in January in the ENTIRE COMPANY for recruiting!!!:D :D :D :D :D

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!

I was shocked to think that recruiting 4 made me #10!!!

WAY TO GO MARLENE!!! That is fantastic!! YEAH FOR YOU!!!:D :D

Holy crap Marlene!! That's WONDERFUL!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Marlene! That is so awesome!

I bow to your superiority, Your Majesty.I am not worthy to post in your thread.(Way to go - I'm impressed, in case you hadn't figured that out.)

Marlene,

You are awesome!!! Your enthusiasm is contagious!

How awesome! Great job..wanna share some wisdom???

Marlene,
Congratulations!!! That's soooo cool!!!!!:D

Way to go Marlene!

way to go Marlene

nikked said:
How awesome! Great job..wanna share some wisdom???

I'm with Nicole - What's your secret?

...especially in a state where the population of cattle is higher than the population of humans!

Great Job Marlene!!! That is so freaking cool!!!

WOW, way to go Marlene! Share your secrets!

Ann

Congratulations!

How cool is that!!!
I want to do that!!!!!
I hope your mail comes early in the day so you can fly high all day long!!!
Congratulations

Kris

Way to go!!!! That's awesome :D

Are you going to share your secret? How many recruits???

CONGRATS Marlene:D I'd be putting that letter in a frame!
And yeah.....share some wisdom PLEASE!!!

I would like some wisdom too, please. WAY TO GO!!!!!

Congratulations, Marlene! Way to go!

Marlene that is so awesome!!!!I thought I saw your name in there yesterday when I was looking @ recognition. I made a goal that I want to see my name in the consultant news for sales or recruiting or highest show. Something I don't care what, but I want to be a super star!!!:) (focus on my team being in there as well)

Wonderful! That's amazing. Keep up the good work!

I'm Back...Sorry everyone! I was out of town for the last week!! And I just got on to read everyone's posts! Thanks for all of the congrats!!:D :D

As far as a secret...there isn't one! The biggest difference is that I was sharing the opportunity with everyone!! I was so excited about the new kit that I signed 5 in a 3 week period. (4 in January and 1 February 1st!!! Almost had 5 in 1 month) I am still working with an additional 3 that should start by the end of March. But I have noticed that my recruiting is not as hot as it was and I am sure that it was my excitement and the fact that I was sharing with everyone! So, I need to get that excitement back and continue to do what I was doing in January!!

I don't know about you guys, but I find that I get focused on something then I excel in that....then I change my focus and I excel in something else. So I concentrated on recruiting in January in February I have been concentrating on sales...($8500 so far!!) for double points. I need to figure out how to do good in both in the same month!! So if anyone has any of those secrets be sure to let me know!!

And remember not to tell everyone about the opportunity but invite them to join you! Let them know what it can do for them!! I find myself headed back to the same rut of...The Pampered Chef did this and that for me...instead of the Pampered Chef can do this for you!!!

Well, I am off to try and catch up on all the other forums!! :D :D

All Hail Marlene!!!!
Way to go!:D

Thanks for sharing Marlene! Keep up the good work:) I was hoping you were coming back....:)

What is "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!"?

"Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" is a revolutionary kitchen tool that helps release trapped air from dough, creating a fluffier and more evenly baked final product.

How does "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" work?

"Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" works by simply pressing the tool into the dough and then gently pulling it out, releasing any trapped air and creating a more uniform texture.

Is "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" suitable for all types of dough?

Yes, "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" is suitable for all types of dough, including bread, pizza, and pastry dough.

Is "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" easy to clean?

Yes, "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" is very easy to clean. Simply rinse it with warm water and mild soap and let it dry before using it again.

Can "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" be used for other purposes besides baking?

While "Toot!!! I Have to Toot!! This Is Amazing!!" is primarily designed for baking, it can also be used for releasing air from other types of dough, such as playdough or clay.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies