• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tooting My Own Horn...:blushing:

In summary, Dianne Congrats!!!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself, you are off to a great start. Yes it is a challenge and it is somewhat easy to be excited in the beginning, but it is still work and you did it. Congrats on the paycheck and the extra freebies!!!!Dianne, you go, girl! I'm on about day 50 myself, and I just had a friend ask me--"are you still doing that? How long do you think you'll do it?" lolIf you're anything like me, you are probably having fun, I sure am. It doesn't really matter if our friends and families think we can do it, obviously we ARE doing it! You can
ladydicooks
:blushing:

I am a proud new consultant and I made my $1250 in less than 30 days and in 3 shows! Patting my own back because so many of my friends and co-workers and family didn't believe I could succeed.:yuck:

Now I know this is usually the easiest month and keeping sales up is challenging, but I can do it! :balloon:

Cross your fingers for me!
Thank you the great supportive website!
Hugs!
:chef:
Dianne

Congrats!!!!! You deserve to be proud of yourself, you are off to a great start. Yes it is a challenge and it is somewhat easy to be excited in the beginning, but it is still work and you did it. Congrats on the paycheck and the extra freebies!!!!

Dianne, you go, girl! I'm on about day 50 myself, and I just had a friend ask me--"are you still doing that? How long do you think you'll do it?" lol
If you're anything like me, you are probably having fun, I sure am. It doesn't really matter if our friends and families think we can do it, obviously we ARE doing it!

You can do it if you believe you can -- belief in yourself is #1 -- plus, we ALL believe in you, too!! :) Keep up the great work!!

Congrats and kudos! You deserve it! Keep the momentum going, there is NO goal you can't meet with a little work and enthusiasm! WAHOOO!!! TOOT TOOT! :D

Congratulations!!! Now go look at those people who were not supportive, stick your thumbs in your ears, wiggle your fingers & stick out your tongue! LOL If you really want to rub it in, you can give them a printed synopsis of your commission, the amount of PC Dollars that you've earned, the signing bonus that you earned, if you hosted your own show, the list of things that you got for free & at a discount, etc. Brag away. Maybe one of them will sign! :D

Congratulations, Dianne! One of the great things about this site is that it's a great place to toot your own horn. We all understand how excited you are. Sometimes normal people don't. ;)

Thanks everybody! Ya'll Rock!Hugs!
Dianne

You are off to an awesome start! Congratulations on your accomplishment!

Congratulations Dianne, you did it!! Keep up the great work!!

Related to Tooting My Own Horn...:blushing:

1. What exactly does "Tooting My Own Horn" mean?

"Tooting My Own Horn" is a phrase that means to boast or brag about one's accomplishments or abilities. It is often used in a light-hearted or self-deprecating manner.

2. Is it appropriate to "Toot My Own Horn" in a professional setting?

It depends on the context and the tone in which it is done. In some situations, highlighting your achievements and skills can be beneficial for career advancement. However, it is important to do so in a humble and respectful manner to avoid coming across as arrogant.

3. How can I effectively "Toot My Own Horn" without sounding conceited?

One way to do this is by using specific examples and evidence to support your claims. Focus on your contributions and the impact they have had, rather than just listing off your accomplishments. It is also helpful to give credit to others who have played a role in your success.

4. Should I "Toot My Own Horn" during a job interview?

Yes, a job interview is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and achievements. Just be mindful of the tone and make sure to tie your accomplishments back to the job requirements and how you can add value to the company.

5. How often should I "Toot My Own Horn" in my career?

It is important to find a balance and not constantly talk about yourself and your accomplishments. "Tooting Your Own Horn" should be done selectively and in appropriate situations, such as during performance evaluations or when seeking a promotion or raise.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • caraighan