• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Toot Toot! Yes, That's My Horn... ;)

C
chelynn
I have just under two weeks left in my first 90 days, and I have

9 shows

AND

$5503.11 in commissionable sales

Which means I get $500 Pampered Chef Dollars!!!!

Hello FREE SAMPLES and KIT ENHANCEMENT!!

Wow! That is awesome. You are off to a fantastic start.

Very cool, Congrats! Looking back I wish I had the $PC dollars instead of set free products how nice to have the choice! Great job!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: THAT IS FANTASTIC! Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!:thumbup:

:D WAY TO GO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! :thumbup:

That's so cool!!! You'll be rolling in the new products!:D

That is AWESOME!! My 90 is up Sept 20th and I'm at around 2,500. I hope my 4 shows in Aug pop me up to the 5,000 mark! That is my goal anyway. Hopefully I'll get some bookings for early Sept also to help!

Way to go!!

WOW... GREAT work... you should be blasting the horn not just tooting it!!

Great Job!! Woo Hoo!!!

Keep it up!!

Way to go!! Keep going strong!

That will be a super recruiting line....you earned $500 in FREE PC $$$ in your 90 days....just for starting out your business with a bang!

ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif
ththcheerleader.gif

Congratulations! You're off to a great start!

Congratulations!! I LOVED my PC $$!! I wish I could still earn them (although I'm working on getting those director ones;) ) Way to go on starting your business off on a such a great start!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Good for youI love the incentives! My 1st 30 days end aug 29th and I already have 200 pc $. It is thrilling!:love:

WTG, that is fantastic!!

1. What is "Toot Toot! Yes, That's My Horn..."?

"Toot Toot! Yes, That's My Horn..." is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to celebrate their success and achievements within the company. It is a playful way of expressing excitement and pride in their accomplishments.

2. What does it mean to have just under two weeks left in your first 90 days?

As a new Pampered Chef consultant, you have a 90-day probation period to meet certain sales goals and objectives. Having just under two weeks left in this period means that you are close to completing your first 90 days and potentially meeting the requirements to continue as a consultant with the company.

3. How many shows have you had so far?

I have had 9 shows in my first 90 days as a Pampered Chef consultant. These shows are events where I showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to potential customers.

4. How much commissionable sales have you made?

So far, I have made $5503.11 in commissionable sales. This means that I have sold Pampered Chef products worth this amount, and I will receive a percentage of this as commission.

5. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how do you get them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency within the company that consultants can use to purchase free products or enhance their starter kit. You earn these dollars by meeting sales goals and achieving success within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • chefkugler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • DanielleQ