• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Returns Impact Incentives and Commissions?

In summary, the customer cancelled her order before it shipped, so the commission was withheld from the next check. However, if the order was completed and only one item was returned, the commission would still be earned.
britishchef
I have a customer who may return her entire show (she was the only person to order). I received an incentive product based on that... will my commission be adjusted, and will I have to return the product?

Thanks

britishchef said:
I have a customer who may return her entire show (she was the only person to order). I received an incentive product based on that... will my commission be adjusted, and will I have to return the product?

Thanks
Why did she order in the first place? Is there a problem with her order?

I don't know, and not that I know of.. she just changed her mind, and it's within 30 days, so she's entitled to I think. I just wanted to know if I should be prepared to give something back when she sends it in.

I really don't think they would ask for what you earned back. But I am not sure. Sorry.

That's ok. I just thought maybe someone else had had something like this happen before.

i have not had this happen so i'm not sure. i know that some other ds companies to adjust the next comission if it was paid out.

i would talk to her and find out why she wants to return everything. if it's the whole show order pc may look into it, it could raise a red flag.

I had a customer place a decent-sized individual order (Family Skillet and lid) and then return it. I got to keep the sales for career sales, but the commission was withheld from my next check.

I thought I read where we are not docked commission---:D

I don't think we are docked commission on regular returns, but individual returns and whole shows affect commission...

I doubt they would want an earned incentive back, but be prepared to lose the commission.

gilliandanielle said:
I don't think we are docked commission on regular returns, but individual returns and whole shows affect commission...

If an entire order - show or individual - is returned, the commission is taken back.

I had this happen only the woman cancelled before her order was even shipped:eek: From what I understood from Home Office, if it had been delivered to her it would have counted towards my incentive. Also, to save your comission, maybe you could return all but 1 item? You could pay for it and keep it for yourself. There is a difference between returning a whole show or just some items. In case anybody is wondering, the person I was dealing with was truly crazy, called me late at night screaming about how my director asked to be removed from a mailing list the customer sent out and so now she didn't want my director to make any money on the overrides, etc. I finally just told her to cancel her order because I do PC for fun, and she wasn't any fun and that I didn't want to talk with her anymore, then I hung up. The craziest part was it was a $200 order, which I turned in as a show as a favor to her, so my director's override was only about $6. I'm sure that wasn't really the reason. Glad to say I have only had this happen once!

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef?

The return policy for Pampered Chef products is that customers have up to one year from the date of purchase to return any items for a full refund or exchange.

Do returns affect the incentives we receive as consultants?

Yes, returns can affect the incentives and bonuses that consultants receive. If a customer returns a product that was part of a sales goal or promotion, the consultant may not receive credit for that sale.

How can I avoid returns as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To avoid returns, it is important to provide accurate and honest information about the products to customers. This includes providing detailed descriptions, proper usage instructions, and addressing any concerns or questions they may have before making a purchase.

Are there any exceptions to the return policy?

Yes, there are a few exceptions to the return policy. These include personalized or customized products, as well as discontinued or seasonal items. These items cannot be returned unless they are damaged or defective.

What should I do if a customer wants to return a product?

If a customer wants to return a product, it is important to handle the situation professionally and with excellent customer service. Offer to exchange the product for a different one or provide a full refund according to the return policy. It is also helpful to ask the customer for feedback on why they are returning the product to improve future sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • naekelsey