• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

theBenefits of Being a Team Leader

In summary, Becca has been busy promoting her business and has been successful in increasing her online sales and overrides.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I added up my #s for our meeting earlier this week. Since the new career plan took effect in April, my stats from being a Team Leader:

$480 in overrides (mine and my recruits)
$835 in online orders sent to my website by the HO lead system
1 recruit signed
another recruit about to sign

The last two months, my online orders have been worth an average catalog show.

I think the team members were pretty excited about the benefits. Hopefully it will encourage them to recruit. We didn't even talk about directorship or above.

I'm sure others have better stats, but I'm just loving the HO lead system for Team Leaders!!

Becca

Way to go! Those are some great stats to share to get your team excited, yet it's a goal that's easily attainable.

I ALSO love the HO lead system for outside orders! It has REALLY bumped up my monthly sales!!!

Made me curious - so I had to check mine too!

I'm loving the Lead System too!

As a TL:

$397 in overrides
$838 in online orders

2 Cooking Shows scheduled this month
1 Catalog Show getting ready to close
2 Consultants Signed from leads
2 More signing this month (at their shows!)

I feel like I am being rewarded for working hard and building my team!

That's encouraging! and motivating! I took the plunge and committed with my Director/SED/NED team to do the Step-up-your business starting in 2 weeks. So hopefully, I'll make my first goal of TL by Thanksgiving! :)

I just became a Senior Consultant, but a girl who's hosted twice with me has asked me to come speak with her tonight about the business opportunity. Today is the 30 day mark for my 1st recruit and I might be signing a 2nd recruit tonight. WooHoo! (((fingers crossed))) And I'm glad I didn't order the new "Senior Consultant" business cards 2 days ago!!!

So, I signed my second consultant today! When do I start to get over-rides/be considered a team leader?

AJPratt said:
So, I signed my second consultant today! When do I start to get over-rides/be considered a team leader?

Congrats!

Now as long as you meet the qualifications:

$750 in personal sales
$2500 in team sales
2 active lines

You do not receive the leads from HO unless you have sold $1250 in 3 of the last 4 months and recruited 1 person during that time.

pamperedpals said:
Congrats!

Now as long as you meet the qualifications:

$750 in personal sales
$2500 in team sales
2 active lines

You do not receive the leads from HO unless you have sold $1250 in 3 of the last 4 months and recruited 1 person during that time.

When do the 4 months start? For September, is it May - Aug or June - Sept?

Wow! I never really thought much about recruiting, but wow! Maybe my mom should sign up...haha!

OK Thanks!

crystalscookingnow said:
When do the 4 months start? For September, is it May - Aug or June - Sept?

It's a rolling 4 months. You have to have the sales in 3 of the last 4 months.

Becca,

What a great idea....I need to check my stats....it's a smart way to show something concrete to the team. = )

I love that your a numbers girl....he he

How are ya? Send me an email...I've been out of the loop (CS and FB), but for good reasons....

So, am I a TL now or as soon as #2 submits a show? And, I get over-rides with the 1st show, right?

When my first recruit signed in mid August, I was paid as a Sr. Consultant for August & & given the title on the 1st September. Now that my 2nd recruit has signed, I'm assuming I'll be paid as a Team Leader this month & given the title October 1st. My personal sales are a bit over $4,200 already this month ... so that helps with the minimum monthly requirement and the team sales. One recruit is considered active, the other just signed & hasn't yet submitted her first show. I need to make sure she does that SOON!! :D

Thanks! I figured if I do the min reqs on my own, the rest will be gravy. That's pretty much how my director does it, with rare exceptions.

So, I added up my stats....here they are:

$333.85 in overrides (mine and my team)
$50 in bonuses
$50 Visa Card
$674.02 in online orders sent to my website by HO lead system
2 cooking shows due to the HO Leads
2 recruit leads who signed
1 recruit lead about to sign

Laurie - love your stats. I'll e-mail you soon. I can see you've been busy. We've got to get to Disney, right??? It's going to be very, very tight for me to make it. Fingers are crossed that PC offers us one more opportunity to get some extra points.

Becca

I jinxed myself :) My last 2 HO leads sent to my PWS each only ordered 2 sweet sprinkles. Each order was $13. Whoopie! That's OK, HO just hold all of those great big orders for SAT time.

And my last HO booking lead hasn't returned any calls or e-mails. I'm in a bit of a dry spell with HO leads.

I've had 3 leads in the last 2 days....2 Shows booked for November, and 1 Vendor Event.

PLUS - I had a lead 2 weeks ago who signed...has done ALL of the online training, booked several shows, and is coming to her first cluster meeting tonight!

I had a lead last week who is signing next week - he called me today to ask about picking up some catalogs for a fundraiser he's already working on! :thumbup:

The Lead System is still going strong for me!

ChefBeckyD said:
I've had 3 leads in the last 2 days....2 Shows booked for November, and 1 Vendor Event.

PLUS - I had a lead 2 weeks ago who signed...has done ALL of the online training, booked several shows, and is coming to her first cluster meeting tonight!

I had a lead last week who is signing next week - he called me today to ask about picking up some catalogs for a fundraiser he's already working on! :thumbup:

The Lead System is still going strong for me!

When I first started getting leads in Sept., i averaged 1 a week. Lately, I have been getting 2-3 leads per week. So far, I have signed 3 to my team, booked 3 cooking shows, several inquired about vendor opportunities and have about $200 in sales thus far.

Home Office leads are AMAZING!!!!!

Wow! Becky & Caressa you two are rock'n!!!I got another lead last week, but I'm technically not eligible to get them yet. I'm figuring it's an overseas thing & they don't know who else to give them to. We had 2 directors on the island. One quit, and the other one got sick & didn't submit enough sales in Jan & lost her status & recruits. (Soooo not fair, they denied her request for an extension!) But we've been without a director out here for several months. One just PCS'd to the island. Hopefully, I'll be one myself soon! :D

leads in the Philadelphia area never pan out. I get one about every other month.
one ordes scrapers, one wanted a salt and pepper shakers we do not sell. the other wanted quik paring knives.
one recruit lead was excited, when I inivited her to a team meeting she said " oh i have to go to meetings. this is not for me."

Sheila said:
Wow! Becky & Caressa you two are rock'n!!!

I got another lead last week, but I'm technically not eligible to get them yet. I'm figuring it's an overseas thing & they don't know who else to give them to. We had 2 directors on the island. One quit, and the other one got sick & didn't submit enough sales in Jan & lost her status & recruits. (Soooo not fair, they denied her request for an extension!) But we've been without a director out here for several months. One just PCS'd to the island. Hopefully, I'll be one myself soon! :D

Yeah - I'm the only one in my area who is eligible for leads...and I've also gotten a couple HO requests to accept people for hospitality for meetings, but I'm not a director! I figure it's because I'm the only one around.

That's how my August and 1st few September weeks were. Invalid contact info....or just email addresses....no returned replies....nothing....then towards mid September, BOOM!

You'll get that explosion again. :)

AJ, congrats on your promotion! Did you LOVE the raise?

BeckyD....it's only a matter of time....I already think of you as a Director!

Caressa, that's awesome!! You and BeckyD are rocking and rolling!

What kind of area is it for leads? I'm curious as to the geographical area that my leads would come from. I don't know if there are other team leaders or directors eligible in my area.

pclinskie said:
one recruit lead was excited, when I inivited her to a team meeting she said " oh i have to go to meetings. this is not for me."

Got that, too. Had her kick-off show scheduled. Mentioned the optional team meetings knowing they would be next to impossible for her to attend. Get an e-mail saying if she had know about the mandatory meetings she wouldn't have decided to do it (no kit ordered, thank goodness). Didn't respond to my vm or e-mail saying meetings aren't mandatory, if there are other reasons you don't want to be a consultant that's fine (probably backtracked on it b/c there's actual work involved), and since I have already reserved that time for you why don't you host a show to see.

crystalscookingnow said:
What kind of area is it for leads? I'm curious as to the geographical area that my leads would come from. I don't know if there are other team leaders or directors eligible in my area.

I believe it's a 50 mile radius based on zip code. I live in a large metro area and get leads in the next state who can't believe there isn't someone closer to them. There are plenty of consultants closer to them but I was next up in the lead system.

Thanks, Laurie... I am excited!

AJPratt said:
Thanks, Laurie... I am excited!

Most welcome! You were one of the few to congratulate me and celebrate in my time of excitement. I appreciated it, and wish to share in yours! Keep it up....we can do a long distance happy dance together.:D

1. What is the purpose of being a Team Leader?

The purpose of being a Team Leader is to lead and mentor a team of individuals within a specific organization or company. Team Leaders are responsible for guiding and motivating team members to achieve common goals and objectives.

2. What are the benefits of being a Team Leader?

Some benefits of being a Team Leader include gaining leadership experience, developing strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the potential for career advancement within the organization. Team Leaders also have the opportunity to earn additional income through overrides and bonuses.

3. How does being a Team Leader impact your statistics and performance?

Being a Team Leader can positively impact your statistics and performance in several ways. You may see an increase in overrides and online orders due to the leadership and guidance you provide to your team. Additionally, having a team to support and motivate can improve your own performance as you strive to set a good example for others.

4. What is the role of recruiting as a Team Leader?

Recruiting is an important aspect of being a Team Leader. By recruiting new team members, you are expanding your team and potentially increasing your income through overrides. Recruiting also helps to maintain a strong and active team, which is essential for achieving team goals and objectives.

5. How does the HO lead system benefit Team Leaders?

The HO lead system is a valuable tool for Team Leaders as it provides a consistent and reliable source of potential customers and recruits. This can save time and effort for Team Leaders, allowing them to focus on other aspects of their role such as mentoring and supporting their team members. The HO lead system can also lead to increased sales and overrides for Team Leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • sassypip