• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Lose My Sales? Discover the Truth Behind My 8.45am Submission

In summary, sales will not be lost if monthly minimum is not reached, commission will be adjusted if a product is returned, sales and commission can be tracked online, taking a break from selling will not result in lost sales, and commission payments are made monthly on the 15th (with possible delays due to holidays or weekends).
milkangel
i did submit a show yesterday at 8.45am and now it shows up as 0 career sales did i lose them? I hop not. becuse i did a 170 i sales.

you are probably looking at Feb sales.

it is on the shippment link. i went back one month and was not there.

My show that I submitted yesterday is showing received on CC shipment status, but hasn't updated on Consultant Connection yet. It usually takes a while. Check later today.

Numbers aren't finalized until the 10th. If you were on the verge of losing your sales, they may have zeroed out as the month changed over, but will probably reinstate after the 10th (assuming you did not go more than 1 month without at least $150 in sales).

I saw a note on cc that said the preformance tracker woulf not be updated until 11 pm and with the storm they are getting who knows

1. Did I lose my sales if I don't reach my monthly minimum?

No, you do not lose your sales if you do not reach your monthly minimum. Your sales will roll over to the following month.

2. Will I still receive my commission if a customer returns a product?

Yes, your commission will be adjusted accordingly if a customer returns a product.

3. Can I track my sales and commission online?

Yes, you can track your sales and commission through the Pampered Chef consultant website.

4. Will I lose my sales if I take a break from selling?

No, your sales will not be lost if you take a break from selling. However, it is important to stay active and engaged in order to maintain and grow your customer base.

5. How often will I receive my commission payments?

Commission payments are made on a monthly basis, typically on the 15th of each month. However, please note that payments may be delayed due to holidays or weekends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies