• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Close a Show: Tips and Strategies for MLM Consultants

is having a really tough time with her show closing. She told me that she wanted it to close by the last day, but her hostess didn't want it to close then. So she called her several times and left her voice mail messages telling her that it had to close by Aug. 5th, but still no response. Yesterday, she sat down and combined her only two orders that were gotten at her show and sent them in. Both of the ladies who ordered live at the same house. (Mom and Daughter). She was at church today and the host's mother called her and left her a message saying that they had some other orders and wanted to close the show. What do she do now?Since Paula sent her orders
Nicky
I put this in another place as well. I really am at a loss and do not know what to do now. So any help you can give is greatly accepted.

I had a show the last week of July and I told her I wanted it closed by the last day. Well needless to say she did not want it closed then. I called her several times and had to leave her a voice mail so I told her that it had to be closed by Aug. 5th and still no response. So a couple of days ago I sat down and combined the only two orders that was gotten at her show and sent them in. Both ladies lived at the same house. (Mom and Daughter) I was at church today and the hosts mother called me left me a message and said they had some other orders and wanted to close the show. What do I do now???

So did you send them as an individual order? Did you let the host know you were going to do that? It sounds like you did. I'd let this woman know that the show has been closed and you'd be happy to submit them as an individual order or tack them onto an upcoming show (thus saving them a little in shipping, so maybe this will make them happy). It sounds like you gave the host plenty of warning to get it wrapped up.

I would use words along this line: "Gosh, when I didn't hear from you after _____ (number of times you called) phone messages, I just assumed there were no orders, and I added them to another show. I would be happy to submit your orders as another catalog show: how close to $150 in sales are you so we can submit it as a new show?" If she is like $10 away, I would order something for yourself on that show. If she is way less than that offer to submit her orders on another show you are doing and have her co-hostess so that she can at least get the discounted hostess benefit. If she raises a fuss, I would just say "I'm sorry for the confusion, but we really needed to submit it by the deadline" and be firm. Once again, if they go to Target three weeks after something goes off sale they can't expect Target to honor the same sale price after the deadline. Your business is no different. You don't have to be rude, just matter of fact. Hope this helps.

I agree with the above, BUT....before you say any of that, I would at least get her orders first! It may not be necessary to go into any of those details, if the other two orders don't really affect her hostess benefits anyway.

Keep smiling!!
Paula

Hello there, I completely understand your frustration and confusion about the situation. It's always important to communicate clearly and set expectations when hosting a show. In this case, it seems like the host was not able to close the show by the date you requested. However, since there are now additional orders, I suggest reaching out to the host and explaining the situation. Let her know that you have already submitted the two orders and ask if she would like to combine the new orders with the previous ones or if she would prefer to have them as a separate show. It's important to work together to find a solution that works for both of you. If you need any assistance with the process, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your dedication and hard work as a Pampered Chef consultant.

What is "What Would You Do???"

"What Would You Do???" is a popular game played at Pampered Chef parties. It involves using our high-quality kitchen tools to create a delicious recipe within a set time limit.

What are the rules of "What Would You Do???"

The rules of "What Would You Do???" are simple. Each player is given a recipe card and a set of our kitchen tools. They have a specific amount of time to create the recipe using only the tools provided. The player with the best presentation and taste wins a prize!

Do I have to be a skilled cook to play "What Would You Do???"

No, you do not have to be a skilled cook to play "What Would You Do???" Our game is designed to be fun and stress-free, so even beginners can participate and have a great time.

Can I customize the ingredients in "What Would You Do???"

Absolutely! Our game is all about using our versatile kitchen tools to create delicious recipes. Feel free to add your own personal touch and swap out ingredients to suit your taste preferences.

Do I need to purchase anything to play "What Would You Do???"

No, you do not need to purchase anything to play "What Would You Do???" Our game is included in the Pampered Chef party experience and all necessary tools and ingredients will be provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies