• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show and Handling Late Orders: Tips for Direct Sales Reps

In summary, the conversation was about a host who did not want to close a show by the desired date and the speaker had to leave multiple messages and eventually had to close the show without the host's response. The host's mother later contacted the speaker with more orders, but the show had already been closed. The speaker is unsure of how to inform the host and suggests emailing her and explaining the situation, offering to help her book a show for the following month. The group agrees with this approach and offers additional suggestions. The speaker thanks everyone for their help.
Nicky
I had a show the last week of July and I told her I wanted it closed by the last day. Well needless to say she did not want it closed then. I called her several times and had to leave her a voice mail so I told her that it had to be closed by Aug. 5th and still no response. So a couple of days ago I sat down and combined the only two orders that was gotten at her show and sent them in. Both ladies lived at the same house. (Mom and Daughter) I was at church today and the hosts mother called me left me a message and said they had some other orders and wanted to close the show. What do I do now???

Call her back and explain that you had to close the show by the 5th, that you left multiple messages and had to send in the order. She can still give you the other orders she collected and maybe that'll equal a show.

The show has been closed and I have not sent her a e-mail yet because I am not sure how to tell her that is was already closed. Should I just send her an e-mail and tell her it was already closed and that I sent the orders in. Then tell her the only way she could still get the free product is if someone else books a show. or what??I would email her and explain that you had to close the show on 8/5 as you needed to place the orders for the ladies who ordered on the last day of the month, and that unfortunately there are no more free products available for her since the show is now closed. I think that is being honest with her. You could also encourage her to book a show now for September and then she can take advantage of the host specials for September!I agreewhen I do my shows, I always tell them, I will give as long as they need to get their orders in, but the show will close at the end of the month, and then I would tell them what the current special is, if they want to have a show the following month, the show will close at the end of the month, so they can take advantage of the current month's special.I would put in the email that you're sorry she missed the chance at the free products, but if she wants to book a September show, she can get the free products for that month. People don't realize how important it is to close a show by the end of the month, unless you tell them. So I would just explain it to her and let her know she can book for next month if she wants.ThanksThanks everyone for the help. I did e-mail her and told her that I needed to close the show by the end of the month and I had already closed it. I also told her she could book a Sept. show and get the Sept. special. I also told her that I would be happy to help her with any questions she had about booking a Sept. show. Thanks again for all of your help.

1. What is "What Would You Do???"

"What Would You Do???" is a popular American hidden camera reality TV show that first aired in 2008. It features actors who act out various scenarios in public to see how bystanders react.

2. Who hosts "What Would You Do???"

The show is hosted by journalist John Quiñones.

3. How long has "What Would You Do???" been on air?

The show has been on air for over 13 seasons, with its first episode airing in 2008.

4. Is "What Would You Do???" scripted?

While the show uses actors and sets up scenarios, the reactions from bystanders are unscripted and genuine.

5. What is the purpose of "What Would You Do???"

The show aims to showcase how people react to different situations and to raise awareness on important social issues such as discrimination, bullying, and ethical dilemmas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethanyN
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiffanyfitzhugh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pcjenkunkel